The B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology is going to conduct the CIEAT exam in order to screen the candidates for admission to its B.Tech courses. The candidates looking to appear for this exam must check the CIEAT exam pattern 2022 in order to prepare for the exam in a better way. The CIEAT exam will be of 2 hours duration carrying 100 questions. Please note that this is an offline (OMR Sheet) exam to be held at around 22 exam center across India.
The interested candidates can check all the necessary details regarding the CIEAT exam pattern 2022 including subjects, marking scheme, exam centers, exam day instructions etc from this article.
CIEAT Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern for CIEAT exam will be as follows:
Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen and Paper based mode)
Type of Questions: Only objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
Number of Questions: 100 Questions will be asked in the CIEAT exam
Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
Subjects: Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
Subject Wise Distribution of Questions
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
CIEAT Marking Scheme 2022
The marking pattern for the CIEAT exam will be as follows:
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marking. So no marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
CIEAT Exam Centers 2022
The CIEAT exam will be conducted in the following cities:
Exam Centres in Tamil Nadu
Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Chennai, Madurai, Ramanathapuram, Tirunelveli, Nagapattinam, Tiruchirappalli, Vaniyambadi and Salem
Exam Centres outside Tamil Nadu
Bengaluru, Vishakhapatnam, Ranchi, Patna, Pune, Thrissur, Puducherry, Lucknow, New Delhi, Nellore, Kolkata and Calicut.
Also check- CIEAT syllabus
Exam Day Instructions for CIEAT Aspirants
Here are some of the instructions that the candidates must remember while appearing for the CIEAT exam.
- Don’t forget to carry the CIEAT Admit Card 2022 at the exam center otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Mobile phone, calculators, and other electronic gadgets will be strictly prohibited at the examination center.
- Try to fill the bubbles carefully in the OMR Sheet. Partly or inappropriately filled bubble can result in rejection of OMR sheet.
- The space for rough work will be provided in the question paper. The candidates need not write any irrelevant thing on the OMR Sheet.
- Don’t fold, tear or damage OMR Sheet in any way.
- There is no negative marking. So, the candidates should try to answer all the questions to score maximum marks.
Try to reach at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.