B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology will conduct the CIEAT exam in order to select the candidates for admission to B.Tech degree programme. The candidates looking to appear for this exam must go through the CIEAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 before submitting the application form. Please note that the JEE Main qualified candidates need not appear for the CIEAT exam. Rest of the candidates need to appear for the CIEAT exam for B.Tech admission in the crescent Institute of Science & Technology.
It is expected that the application form for CIEAT exam will be available from the month of February 2022. In this post, we will discuss complete details related to the CIEAT eligibility criteria 2022.
CIEAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate aspiring to appear for the CIEAT exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology. The eligibility criteria for the CIEAT exam are as follows:
- The candidate must be born on or after the 1st July 2000.
- The candidates must have passed the class 12th exam from a state board/ CBSE/ ICSE or an equivalent exam.
- The candidate should have at least 60% aggregate marks Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subjects.
Note: The candidates who have studied in regular, full –time, formal education mode will be allowed to appear for the exam.
CIEAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 for B.Tech (Biotechnology)
The educational qualification required for B.Tech (Biotechnology) admission is slightly different from rest of the courses as given below:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics subjects.
The candidates fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria can submit the CIEAT Application Form 2022 from the official website.
Important Points to remember
- The candidate passing the class 12th or equivalent exam from a non-regular or distance education mode is not eligible to apply for the exam.
- The CIEAT exam will not be conducted for the B.Arch admission. The admission to B.Arch will be granted on the basis of NATA score.
- It is important the candidates ensure their eligibility before applying because the application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- The candidates must have relevant documents in support of their eligibility. All the documents will be verified at the time of counselling.
- In case any candidate found ineligible even after taking the admission then the admission of such candidate will stand cancelled.