The B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent University will release the CIEAT Application Form in online mode. The candidates looking for an admission to B.Tech course in the B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent University must submit the application form before the last date. It is being expected that the application form for CIEAT will release in February 2022 and last date to submit the application form might fall in March 2022. This exam will be held at around 22 examination centers across India.
In this article, we will discuss complete details regarding the CIEAT 2022 application form including application dates, steps to register etc. through this article.
CIEAT 2022 Application Dates
The interested candidates check the tentative dates for CIEAT application from the table given below. The exact dates will be updated after the release of official notification.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of application form submission||February 2022|
|Last day to submit application form||March 2022|
|Date of CIEAT Entrance Exam||Institute- April 2022
Other- April 2022
Are you eligible: Confirm here
How to apply for CIEAT Exam?
The application form to the CIEAT exam will be released in online mode through the official website. The CIEAT Application Process is divided into following steps as given below:
Step – 1 Registration and Filling Details
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.crescent.education.
- Here you find the link to open CIEAT 2022 application form.
Note: A direct link to the application form will also be available on this page when available.
- The candidates need to fill the following details in the application form.
- Personal Details: Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue.
- Parent Details: Father’s Name, Father’s Occupation, Mother’s Name, and Mother’s Occupation.
- Course Preference: 1st, 2nd and 3rd preference of B.Tech branches.
- Address of Communication: Your complete address with Mobile number and Email ID.
- Qualification Details: Qualifying examination, medium of instruction, year and month of passing/appearing in the qualifying exam, marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Step – 2 Uploading Scanned Images
After entering the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph in the following format.
- The uploaded image should be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of an image should be less than 80 KB.
- The ideal dimension of the uploaded image is 30 mm x 45 mm (W x H).
Step – 3 entering the application fee payment Detail
The final step is providing the details how the candidates submitted the application fee.
- The candidates need to open the dropdown menu against the payment mode option.
- Select “online” if you are will to pay the application fee in online mode using a credit card, debit card or Net banking.
- If the candidate is looking to submit the application fee via DD then he/she need to select “DD” from the dropdown menu and enter DD No., DD Date, DD Bank Name.
- Choose “Cash” from the drop down menu, if the candidate wants to remit the fee at University Fee counter.
Some Instructions for CIEAT Application Fee payment
- The application fee for all the candidate is Rs. 1000/-
- The candidate who wants to pay the application fee via DD needs to get a demand draft in favour of B.S.Abdur Rahman University, payable at Chennai.
- The DD should be sent along with a printout of submitted application form to the following address:
B.S.Abdur Rahman University,
GST Road Vandalur,
Chennai – 600048,
Tamil Nadu, India
Note: The University will send the acknowledgement of application fee payment to the registered email id of the candidate.
Step – 4 Submitting Application Form
- After submitting the application fee, the candidates need to click the “I agree” check box after reading declaration.
- Check the “Preview” of application form by clicking “Preview” button.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to submit the application form.
After Submitting the CIEAT Application Form 2022
- The university will send ID and password of the candidate to the registered email ID.
- The candidate should note this ID and password as it will be required for future login.
- The applicants must take the printout of submitted application form for future reference.