The BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology will conduct the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test 2023 or CIEAT 2023. This exam will offer admission to engineering degree courses in the BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology. The institute offers a B.Tech degree in 11 disciplines and the admission to all the disciplines will be provided on the basis of CIEAT 2023 exam. The candidates aspiring to appear for this exam need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The application form for CIEAT 2023 examination has been released now officially.
The candidates please note that the CIEAT exam was formerly known as the BSAUEEE exam. In this article, we will discuss complete details regarding the CIEAT 2023 exam including exam pattern, application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, syllabus etc.
CIEAT 2023 Important Dates
The exact dates for the CIEAT exam is provided below in the post:
|Starting of application form submission||February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2023|
|Slot booking process will commence from||April 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date (In the institute campus)||April 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam (All India)||April 2023|
CIEAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to appear for the CIEAT Exam 2023.
- The candidate should be born on or after the 1st July 2001.
- The aspirant should have passed the class 12th exam with minimum 60% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects from a recognized board (CBSE/ ICSE/ state board or equivalent).
- The candidates aspiring for B.Tech (Bio-technology) admission must have 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects.
Note: The candidate who will qualify JEE Main exam need not appear for the CIEAT exam. The admission to such candidates will be granted directly on the basis of JEE Main score.
CIEAT 2023 Application Form
The CIEAT 2023 application form will be available in online mode through the official website of the institute.
- The candidates have to provide all the necessary educational, personal and contact details in the application form.
- The applicant should make sure that they should enter only the authentic details in the application form because the documents will be verified during the later stages of the admission process.
- In addition to the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned image of a passport size photograph in the application form.
- After uploading the images, the candidates have to submit the application form along with the application fee.
The application Fee for CIEAT 2023exam will be Rs. 1000/- for all the candidates
Mode of Payment
- The application fee will be paid in online mode using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- The candidates can also pay the application fee through demand draft or by cash at the institute’s campus.
CIEAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates preparing for the CIEAT 2023 exam must check the exam pattern given below in order to prepare for the exam in a better way. Meanwhile, you may go through the exam pattern mentioned below:
Mode of Exam: Offline
Type of Questions: Objective Type MCQs
Number of Questions: 100
Sections: 3 (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
Medium of Exam: English only
Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
Negative marking: There is no provision of negative marking in the CIEAT exam.
Section wise distribution of questions
|Sections||Number of Questions|
CIEAT 2023 Syllabus
The candidates preparing for the CIEAT exam must check the CIEAT Syllabus 2023 as given below:
For Physics: Effects of Electric Current, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Nuclear Physics, Dual Nature of Radiation And matter–relativity, Semiconductor Devices and their Applications, Nuclear Physics, Atomic Physics, Communication Systems, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current etc.
For Chemistry: Physical Chemistry – (Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, Surface Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics), Inorganic Chemistry – (Periodic Classification, Atomic Structure, d-block elements, p-block elements, f-block elements, Co-ordination compounds, Nuclear Chemistry and Bio-co-ordination compounds), Organic Chemistry – (Bimolecular, Carboxylic Acids, Chemistry in Action, Isomerism in Organic Chemistry, Carbonyl Compounds, Ethers, Hydroxyl derivatives, Organic Nitrogen Compounds)
For Mathematics: Differential Calculus – Applications I, Applications of matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers, Vector Algebra, Differential Calculus – Applications II, Differential Equations, Integral Calculus & its Applications, Discrete mathematics etc.
For Biology: Plant anatomy, Taxonomy of Angiosperms, Cell biology and genetics, Theories of evolution, Environmental science, Applied biology, microbiology, Immunology, Human physiology, Biology in human welfare, Plant anatomy, Plant physiology, Immunology, Human physiology etc.
CIEAT 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card for CIEAT 2023 exam will be available in online mode through the official website of BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology.
- The candidates can download the admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth.
- All the necessary information related to the exam such as exam time, exam date, address of the examination center will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates have to carry a valid id proof as well while appearing for the exam.
CIEAT 2023 Result
- After the successful commencement of exam, the institute will publish the CIEAT 2023 result through the official website.
- The candidates need to login to their account on the official website in order to check the result
- A direct link to check the result will also be updated on this page when available.
- The successful candidates will be invited to participate in the counselling process
CIEAT counselling 2023
- The candidates shortlisted after the CIEAT 2023 result declaration will be called to participate in the counselling process.
- Please note that the marks of qualifying exam (10+2) will also be considered along with CIEAT marks while calling the candidates for counselling process.
- During the counselling process, the candidates have to carry the original documents for the verification purpose.