Candidates seeking admission into the ITI colleges of Chhattisgarh state can apply for the same online. The application form might release in August 222. Only successfully registered candidates will be considered for granting the admission. Candidates will be selected for enrolment on the basis of qualifying exam merit. Find complete details related to the Chhattisgarh ITI admission 2022 like important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from the article below.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2022 Important Dates
The official dates related to Chhattisgarh ITI admission 2022 are given in the table below:
|Online registration and choice filling process will commence from||August 2022|
|Last date for submission of registration & choice filling form||To be updated|
|Preparation of first merit list||To be updated|
|Release of first merit list||To be updated|
|Beginning of admission of the candidates in the first merit list||To be updated|
|Preparation of second merit list||To be updated|
|Release of second merit list||To be updated|
|Beginning of admission of the candidates in the second merit list||To be updated|
|Preparation of third merit list||To be updated|
|Release of third merit list||To be updated|
|Beginning of admission of the candidates in the third merit list||To be updated|
|Publication of vacancy after third admission round||To be updated|
|Starting of fresh registration of the candidates||To be updated|
|Last date for submission of registration form||To be updated|
|Preparation of fourth merit list||To be updated|
|Release of fourth merit list||To be updated|
|Beginning of admission of the candidates in the fourth merit list||To be updated|
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed below should only apply for the Chhattisgarh ITI admission 2022:
- Age limit: Candidates with age more than 14 years as on 1st August 2022 are eligible to apply. For Driver cum mechanic trade, the lower age limit is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
- Domicile criteria: Only those candidates who are a native of the Chhattisgarh state can apply for the admissions.
For non-engineering trades:
- For six-months Smartphone Technician Cum App Tester and Driver cum mechanic trades: The candidates who have passed their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board are eligible.
- For 1-year Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Dress Making, Fashion Design Technology, Hospital House Keeping, Secretarial Practice (English), Sewing Technology, Physiotherapy Technician and Multimedia Animation & Special Effects trades: Candidates should have cleared their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For 1-year Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) trade: The applicants should have passed their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Hindi as a subject.
- For 1-year Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English) trade: A pass in class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with English as a subject is required to be eligible.
- For 1-year Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, IoT Technician (Smart Agriculture) and IoT Technician (Smart Healthcare) trades: Those who have cleared their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Science & Mathematics are eligible to apply.
For engineering trades:
- For 1-year Carpenter, Foundryman Technician, Mason (Building Constructor), Plumber, Rice Mill Operator, Welder, Welder (Fabrication & Fitting) and Welder (Pipe) trades: A pass in class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board is required.
- For 1-year Interior Decoration & Designing, Mechanic (Diesel), Mechanic (Tractor), Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics, Welder (GMAW & GTAW), Welder (Welding & Inspection), Sheet Metal Worker and Solar Technician (Electrical) trades: The applicants should have cleared their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics subjects.
- For 2-year Electronic Mechanic, Painter General, Surveyor, Wireman and Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner) trades: Applicants who have passed the class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
- For 2-year Architectural Draughtsman, Draughtsman (Civil), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electrician, Fitter, Information Communication Technology System Maintenance, Information Technology, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Machinist (Grinder), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanic Computer Hardware, Technician Mechatronics and Turner trades: Candidates should have cleared their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics as subjects.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2022 Application Form
- The application form for Chhattisgarh ITI admission 2022 will be released online on the official website of the Directorate of Training www.cgiti.cgstate.gov.in.
- Personal and academic details of the candidates such as name, date of birth, category, gender, qualifying exam passing year, school name, etc will be asked into the application form.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format should be uploaded into the form as well.
- The candidates should check the details entered into the application form carefully for any mistake.
- The duly filled application form, correct and complete in all manners, can then be submitted online.
- Upon submission of the form, the candidates can proceed with the payment of application fee.
- After this, the process of application completes. A copy of the filled-in application form should then be taken and kept safe by the candidates.
The category-wise application fee structure for Chhattisgarh ITI 2022 admission is given as follows:
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 40/-
Mode of payment:
- Online application fee payment can be done by using the net banking facility or debit card/ credit card.
- Offline payment of the application fee can be done by submitting cash at the nearest choice center.
- At the time of registration, the candidates will also be required to provide online choice for ITI institute and trade.
- In the choice filling form the candidates should enter their choices in the order of preference.
- These choices will be taken into consideration at the time of allotting seats to the candidates.
- To avoid disappointment during seat allocation, the candidates are suggested to provide as many choices as possible. A maximum of 10 choices can be provided by the candidates.
Preparation of Merit List
- The authorities will begin preparation of merit list after the registration and choice filling process is over.
- The list will be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their class 10th exam.
- Candidates will be able to check their names from the list by visiting the official website of Directorate of Training.
- Apart from this, the list will also be made available on the notice boards of all the ITI colleges.
- Rest process of admission of the candidates will be carried out as per their names in the merit list.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022 Process
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will have to participate in the admission round.
- Merit lists will be released in different rounds and different rounds of admission process will be conducted according to the list.
- To complete the admission process, the candidates will have to report to the institutes allotted to them.
- Documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified at the time of reporting to the institute.
- Reporting candidates must carry with them all the important documents in original and photocopy.
- Once the documents are verified and all other formalities are completed, final admission will be granted to the candidates.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022 FAQs
Can I get a refund on application fee after payment?
No. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are suggested not to make any requests regarding the same.
Do I need to appear for any entrance test to Chhattisgarh ITI admission?
No. The Directorate of Training will not conduct any entrance test and the candidates are selected for admission on the basis of their class 10th marks.
Will I get any call letter for appearing in the admission process?
No call letter will be sent to the candidates for appearing in the admission round. Candidates can check the details of the admission process including schedule and address through the official website. SMS on the registered number might be sent containing the information about the admission process.
What if I provide my choices incorrectly into the registration form? How can I correct them?
Once the application form is submitted, no changes of any kind, including in the choices provided will be possible.
Is there any spot round conducted for Chhattisgarh admission?
Yes the fourth round of admission will be the spot round. In this round, the candidates will have to make new registration, provide fresh choices and participate in the admission process like a new candidate.