The CG PPT 2021, a state-level polytechnic entrance exam, will be conducted by the CG Vyapam to shortlist the candidates for admission to diploma courses. Selected candidates will be offered enrolment into the polytechnic colleges of the state only. Those who wish to get admission into these colleges can submit their application form through online mode. The result for CG PPT 2021 has been announced.
CG PPT result has been declared now.
- Only the candidates who are a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh will be able to obtain the application form.
- Except online, no other mode for application submission will be provided. Similarly admit card and result also be published only online.
- No changes are possible in the application form after it is submitted online.
- If a clear photograph of the candidate does not appear on the admit card, he/ she must carry two color passport size photographs.
- Any objection regarding the answer key must be submitted with authentic proof or else it will not be considered.
- There is no provision provided by Vyapam for re-checking or re-evaluation of OMR answer sheet.
CG PPT 2021 Exam Dates
The important dates (tentative) related to CG PPT 2021 are provided in the table below.
|Major Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of online application form||13th May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||—|
|Admit card availability||—|
|Entrance exam date||—|
|Publishing of answer key||—|
|Counseling process begins from||—|
CG PPT Eligibility Criteria 2021
The basic eligibility for appearing in the CG PPT 2021 has been given below.
- The applicants must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- A pass in class 10th exam from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics scoring not less than 35% marks in aggregate is required.
- Candidates who will be appearing in their 10th board exam in the year 2021 are eligible to apply too.
CG PPT 2021 Application Form
- The candidates can obtain the application form for CG PPT from the official website of Vyapam cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to read the important instructions carefully before applying for the exam.
- The candidates can fill the application form by providing basic personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, category, etc.
- Academic details such as board name, school name, marks obtained, etc will also be asked in the application form.
- After providing all the details as asked in the application form, the candidates can submit it online with the prescribed application fee.
Payment of application fee can be done online using the facility of internet banking or via a credit card/ debit card.
Category-wise application fee for the entrance exam is provided below.
|For general category candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|For OBC category candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 100/-|
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2021
A basic overview of CG PPT exam pattern is provided below.
- Exam mode: Offline (OMR sheet)
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes
- Number of questions: 150
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions
- Total marks: 150
- Marking scheme: One mark will be awarded to the candidates for each right answer
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Mathematics & Computer|
CG PPT 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Pre Polytechnic exam is provided below:
- Science: General Properties of Matter and Sound, Matter Structure & Behavior, Light, Electricity And Magnetism, Classification Of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound, Natural Resources and Our Environment
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Co-Ordinate Geometry, Mensuration and Statistics
- Computer: Introduction, Working & Constituents Of Computer, Basic Structure, Binary Digit System, Change In Binary Number To Decimal Number And Change In Decimal Number To Binary Number
CG PPT Admit Card 2021
- Around one week before the exam, CG Vyapam will upload the admit card for CG PPT on the official website.
- Candidates can obtain their admit card using the registration number generated during the application process and date of birth.
- A hard copy of the admit card should be taken out and carried to the exam center with a valid identity proof.
- The admit card should be preserved even after the exam is over as it will be required during counseling too. No copy of the admit card will be made available by the Vyapam after the exam.
CG PPT 2021 Answer Key
- After the exam is over, Vyapam will create answer key and publish it on its official website.
- Candidates not satisfied with the answer key can submit their grievance along with proper proof via post or email.
- Experts will look into the matter and then prepare a final answer key making proper correction.
- This final answer key can be downloaded again from the official website. Result will be made on the basis of the final answer key.
CG PPT 2021 Result
- The result of the entrance exam will be announced online and can be checked from the website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Based on the marks scored by the candidates, a raking list will be prepared which can be seen and downloaded from the website.
- After the declaration of result, the process of counseling will begin as per the ranking list drawn.
CG PPT Counseling 2021
- During counseling, the candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for college and course.
- Documents of the candidates will also be verified at the time of counseling. Those reporting for counseling must carry with them all the documents in original and photocopy.
- Upon successful verification of document, seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their ranking and choice.
- Those allotted a seat in a college need to report to the specified college and complete the rest process of admission.
- Complete details related to the counseling such as schedule and venue will be communicated to the candidates from the official website.
CG PPT 2021 FAQs
Question: I am facing issues in filling my online application. Where can I get help for that?
Answer: In case of any problem while filling the application form, you can contact the board on their phone number (on working days) and on the mobile number (on holiday).
Question: What documents should be carried to the exam center?
Answer: While reporting to the exam center, the candidates should carry their admit card, two color photograph, identity proof and ball point pen.
Question: Can I obtain my admit card offline?
Answer: No. The admit card will only be made available on the Vyapam website and no admit card will be sent through post or courier.