Chhattisgarh professional examination board is the authority responsible for conducting and managing CG Pre B.Ed. 2022 exam. It is a common entrance exam to shortlist the candidates for B.Ed Admissions in the state of Chhatisgarh. It is an offline exam in which the candidates have to answer using OMR sheets. However, the application process will take place in online mode. It is notified that the application form submission may begin from April 2022. This post comprises of all the important details related to CG Pre B.Ed. 2022 exam.
CG Pre B.Ed. 2022 Main Highlights
- 80% of the total seats for B.Ed Admission are reserved for the candidates from Chhattisgarh. Candidates from other states can apply for 20% seats only. However, if the seats of Chhattisgarh state candidates remain vacant then other state candidates can also get admission on these seats.
- Any request for rechecking or re-evaluation will not be entertained.
- Aspirants should ensure that they are eligible before submitting the application form and fee. The application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any condition.
- The exam will have 100 questions to be answered within 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking. So, candidates can attempt as many questions as they want.
CG Pre B.Ed. 2022 Important Dates
The important dates for the CG Pre B.Ed. Exam 2022 are given in the table below.
|Starting of online application form submission||April 2022|
|Last date for the submission of application form||May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 2022|
|Announcement of Result||July 2022|
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates meeting the following eligibility criteria can apply for the Chhattisgarh Pre B.Ed Examination 2022.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Aspirants must possess a bachelors or master degree with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the NCTE.
- Applicants from SC/ ST categories will get a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying marks.
- The age of a candidate must be more than 20 years as on 31st December 2022.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Application Form
The board will make the application form available on its official website. Interested candidates have to fill and submit the same before the last date. The important instructions for the submission of CG Pre B.Ed Application form 2022 are given below.
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of the board and start the registration process.
- While filling details in the application form, the candidates should be very careful. An incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected by the authorities.
- The entered details must be authentic because the board will verify them at the time of admission.
- In addition to the details, the candidates also need to upload the scanned images of documents like photograph, signature, etc. in the application form.
- Make sure you submit the application form before the last date.
- After the submission of forms, the aspirants have to pay the necessary application fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form and keep it safe for future references.
The application fee is different for the candidates of various categories as given below.
- General Categories: Rs. 200/-
- OBC: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online payment gateways using a debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
- After the process of application form submission gets over, the board will publish the admit cards of the candidates online.
- To download the admit card, the candidates have to visit the board’s website and enter their registration number.
- Complete details related to the examination center, exam timing, etc. will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without an admit card.
- Please note that the applicants should keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets over.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates preparing for CG Pre B.Ed. 2022 exam should check the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Multiple choice questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
The subjects wise CG Pre B.ED Syllabus 2022 is given below.
- General Ability: Reasoning, relations, analogy, numerical ability, etc.
- General Knowledge: Indian History, Political science, Economics, Geography, General Science, Sports, yoga, etc.
- Teaching Aptitude: Children pedagogy for the students from 11 to 17 years, knowledge about modern teaching techniques and technologies, etc.
- General Hindi: Varn vichar, Shabd Vichar, Rachna, Viram chinh, vyakran ashuddhi, Vilom shad, etc.
- General English: Parts of speech, simple Sentences, compound sentence, determiners, tense, article, modals, vocabulary, reading, writing, etc.
Exam Center (Expected)
The CG Pre B.Ed Examination 2022 is likely to take place in the following districts.
Ambikapur, Baikundpur, Bilaspur, Dantewara, Dhamtari, Durg, Jagdalpur, Janjgir – champa, Jashpur nagar, Kanker, Kabirdham, Kobra, Mahasmund, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Bijapur, Narayanpur, Gariyaband, Balauda Bajar, Balod, Bametara, Mungeli, Kondagaon, Surajpur, Balrampur, Sukma.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Result and Merit List
- After conducting the exam, the board will declare the result on its official website.
- Candidates will be able to check their result by entering their registration number.
- Apart from the result, the board will also upload the CG Pre B.Ed merit list 2022 for admission.
- The checking of OMR sheet is done with the help of a machine. So, there is no provision for rechecking or reevaluation.
- Keep the printout of a result card safe after the declaration of the result.
- Once the result is declared, the successful candidates have to fill an online counselling form.
- It is necessary to pay the counselling fee at the time of filling the counselling form.
- Candidates have to provide their choice of colleges in which they want to pursue B.Ed at the time of counselling.
- The allotment of seats will be done according to the choice filled and rank of the candidates.
- The admission will be confirmed after the verification of documents by the authorities.