CG PET Syllabus will comprise of all the important topics from which questions will be asked in the exam. It is important for the candidates preparing for the exam to gain familiarity with their syllabus beforehand. The complete preparation of the exam should be done according to its syllabus. The syllabus for CG PET will include the important topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The knowledge of syllabus along with exam pattern can help the aspirants in preparing better for their exam.
CG PET Syllabus
CG PET syllabus will cover the topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of class 11th and 12th. The complete details of the exam syllabus are given below.
Syllabus for Physics
Measurement, Kinematics, Force & Laws Of Motion, Work Energy & Power, Rotational Motion & Moment Of Inertia, Gravitation, Properties Of Solid & Fluids, Heat & Thermodynamics, Oscillation, Waves, Light, Magnetism, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Effect Of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Electron, Photon & Radio Activity and Semiconductor
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bond, Solutions, Solid State, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium, Thermo-chemistry & Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry and Surface Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry: Chemical Periodicity, Principles of Metallurgical Operations, Comparative Study of Elements, Transitions Metals, Alkali metals, Halogens, Co-Ordination Compound, s-block elements, p-block elements, d & f-block elements, and Chemical Analysis
- Organic Chemistry: Chemistry of Hydrocarbon, Organic Compounds Based On Functional Group Containing Nitrogen, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Polymers, Chemistry of Drug, Chemistry in Daily Life and Biomolecules
Syllabus for Mathematics
Algebra, Matrices & Determinants, Trigonometry, General Solutions of Triangles Equations, Co-Ordinate Geometry Of Two Dimensions, Co-Ordinate Geometry Of Three Dimensions, Vector Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Probability & Statistics and Numerical Methods
Exam Preparation Tips
The candidates preparing for CG PET can find the below-given tips beneficial for them:
- Knowing your exam pattern and syllabus will be the first step towards exam preparation.
- Only refer to authentic books for your studies, NCERT being the most important.
- Collect all your study material at one place before starting our preparation.
- It is truly said that practice makes a man perfect. Practice previous years’ question papers as much as you can.
- Make time for revision so that you do not forget the previous topics are you proceed towards the preparation.