CG PET application form has been released on 14th April 2022. The candidates interested in appearing in this test must submit their application on or before the last date. The application submitted after the last date is over will not be considered. To complete the process of application, the candidates will have to submit their basic details and the prescribed application fee. It is advised to the candidates that they must ensure their eligibility criteria before they submit their application.
The official dates related to CG PET Application Form are given as-
|Release of online application form||14th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application||3rd May 2022|
|Date of entrance test||22nd May 2022|
How to fill CG PET Application Form?
The simple steps to fill the CG PET application form are given below-
- The candidates can get the link to fill the application form for CG PET on the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- After clicking on the specified link, the application form will appear on the screen.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic information, contact information, exam center choice and agree to the declaration.
- Basic information: Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth, Class 10th Roll Number, Gender, Category, CG Domicile, Class, Physically Handicapped, Fee, Height, Weight, Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression, Religion, Identification Mark, J&K Migrant, Aadhaar Number, BPL Family, Krishak Family, Driving License Number, Bank Account Number and Bank Name
- Contact information: Address, mobile number, and email address
- Exam center: Any one exam city of your choice
- After providing all the details correctly in the application form, click on ‘submit’ button to make final submission.
The candidates will also have to pay an application fee along with the form, the structure of which is mentioned below:
|General candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
The application fee payment can be done via credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
The fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The candidates can get the status of the transaction using the registration id and security code.
Uploading of documents
- To upload the documents into the application form, the candidate will first have to download the image format.
- In this format, the candidates will have to paste their photograph, put their signature, and thumb impression and write their name in the specified boxes.
- After that, the candidates will have to scan this format and upload it into the application form.
Important instructions to the candidates
- The candidates must keep a copy of the submitted application form along with them for future reference.
- It is important that the candidates submit their application on time in order to be able to download their CG PET admit card.
- The candidates will be login and check their application status using their registration id, date of birth and security code.
- The incomplete and incorrect application form will be liable for rejection.
- Application submitted by ineligible candidates will also be rejected and no refund of the application fee will be granted.