CG B.Sc Nursing 2023: Admission into the nursing colleges of Chhattisgarh state will be offered on the basis of entrance exam. A state-level entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode hopefully in the month of June 2023. Interested candidates can fill their applications online from the month of April 2023 onwards. It is suggested that the applicants ensure their eligibility before applying for the entrance test. Admission into government colleges will only be given to the candidates who are domicile of Chhattisgarh state. Candidates of other states are eligible for admission into private nursing colleges. Candidates can find complete details of the CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 admission process from this post.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023
- The in-service candidates must have a minimum experience of 5 years as on 30th April 2023.
- Such candidates will be given admission into private colleges only if all the seats of government colleges are full.
- Candidates must register themselves for counseling or else they will not be considered for admissions.
- The candidates who are allotted seat in the last round of counseling cannot forfeit their seat or will have to submit the bond amount.
- Applicants are advised to go through the information brochure carefully before proceeding with the application process.
- No other mode of application, admit card, result will be provided except online.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
In the table below is given the important dates related to CG B.Sc Nursing 2023:
|Availability of online application form||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date of submission of application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||Last week of June 2023|
|Commencement of counseling process||1st week of September 2023|
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 aspirants:
Nationality & Domicile:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India and domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- For private nursing colleges, candidates of other states can apply too.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December of year of exam.
- There will be no upper age limit for admission. However, for the in-0serviec candidates, the maximum age should not exceed more than 45 years.
- A relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.
For B.Sc Nursing (Basic):
- Candidates should have passed their class 12th exam from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- A minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) in aggregate of these three subjects is also required.
For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic):
- Candidates should hold a General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) degree in order to be eligible.
- The applicants should also be a registered nurse with the State Nursing Council.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
The application form for CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be released in online mode tentatively in the month of April 2023. Candidates can obtain the form by visiting the official website of Director of Medical Education, Raipur www.cgdme.co.in.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and academic details.
- Candidates will also have to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression in the form in scanned format.
- Care should be taken to provide only true and correct information into the application form or else it might get rejected.
- Once all the details are entered into the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed application fee.
- A printout of the application form should be taken by the candidates and kept safe for future reference.
The candidates can pay the application fee for CG B.Sc Nursing exam in online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Category-wise application fee is provided below as:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For OBC candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
Check below the overview of CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam pattern:
- Mode of exam: Pen and paper mode
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Question paper language: English
- Total marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
- Important subjects: Chemistry, Physics and Biology
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website.
- To download the admit card, the candidates will have to use their registration details like user id, password, etc.
- The candidates should carry a printout of the admit card along with a valid identity proof to the exam center.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam in case of non-availability of these documents.
- Applicants are suggested to keep multiple printouts of the admit card to protect it from loss or theft.
- Admit card will also be required at the time of counseling and admission.
- The entrance exam result will be declared in the month of June 2023 in online mode.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared and uploaded on the official website.
- The list will be drawn on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test.
- On the basis of their names in the merit list, the candidates will be invited to take part in the counseling round.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counseling
- Complete details of the counseling process will be intimated to the candidates through the official website.
- During the online counseling, the candidates will be asked to fill counseling form providing basic registration details.
- Choice for nursing college should also be provided into this form in the order of preference.
- The counseling fee will be Rs. 1000/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choice and merit in the entrance test.
- Once the seats are allotted to the candidates, they can download the allotment letter and report to the allotted institute.
- Candidates should report to the allotted institute along with their important documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified after which final admissions will be granted to the candidates.
- The candidates should complete the formalities of admission as per the given schedule or else they will forfeit their seats.
- Those who wish to take part in further rounds of counseling should indicate their choice for the same.
The candidates must carry the following documents in original and two sets of photocopies along with them while reporting for admission:
- Admit card of entrance exam
- Scorecard of entrance exam
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate
- Allotment letter
- Breakage bond
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Gap certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport size photos 4 copies
- Tuition fee