Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC), Government of Puducherry provides admission to students on the basis of merit for admissions in various engineering & Medical courses in the different colleges under UT of Puducherry. The Committee doesn’t conduct entrance to select candidates for admission; it relies on their merit solely. This article contains all the major information & updates related to the CENTAC Application Form & associated process. Students are advised to stay tuned to this page for more information. We’ll be guiding students on the different aspects of the exam, so they should be attentive while reading the article.
CENTAC Important Dates
Given below are the very important dates related to the exam, hence aspirants are recommended to note it down somewhere so that they can quickly refer to it when needed.
|Availability of online application form||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the form (online)||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit hard copy of form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Merit list Announcement||3rd week of July 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||In the month of August 2022|
|Counseling for Candidates from other states.||Last week of August 2022|
CENTAC Application Form
Aspirants are recommended to go through the guidelines given below regarding CENTAC Application Form carefully. Do confirm your eligibility before you apply:
- The application form will be filled via online mode only.
- The hard copy of the form should be sent to the official authority.
- Students will be able to fill the form from the third week of May 20212.
- Application will be continued till the last week of May 2022.
- Students opting for LL.B course should fill the separate application form.
- Aspirants will be required to upload the scanned image of photograph of 20 KB to 25 KB in JPG format only.
- Students will need to send the hard copy of the complete application form with relevant enclosures by post/courier to the address mentioned below –
CENTAC office, PEC Campus, Pillaichavady,
Application Fee Structure
- The fee can be paid via online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/NEFT).
- The fees will be different for different courses.
|Course||General Category||SC/ST Category|
|B.A LLB(5 Years)||Rs.600||Rs.300|
Students are recommended to note down the list of important documents required for filling the CENTAC Application form-
- 10th & 12th
- Address Proof.
- Nationality Certificate.
- Permanent Integrated Certificate.
- Special Category Certificate (in applicable)
- Community Certificate.(if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate.
- Sports Certificate.
- Copy of Online Payment.
- Xerox copy of NEET Rank and Score.
How to Apply?
Given below is the procedure on how to apply for CENTAC, students should follow it step by step to understand the application process.
Stage 1 – Registration
In this stage, students will need to fill registration details as asked on the portal of the website. They can also click the link we will be provided once it’s available.
Stage 2 – Application Fee Payment
After registration, students will be directed to the payment page, where they need to pay the application form fee as mentioned above.
Stage 3 – Filling CENTAC Application Form
Students will be then asked to fill the particulars in the application form, which they should fill carefully.
Stage 4 – Uploading Photograph
After filling the application form, students will need to upload their passport-sized photograph in JPG format, the size of which should not exceed 25KB.
Stage 5 –Application Submission
This stage demand final submission of the form, following which students will be required to send the hardcopy of the application form to the address mentioned in the page.
Note: students must sign the application form as well as attest the documents required before sending it to the officials.