The application forms for the CEED will be available from 5th October 2022. For filling the application form, the candidates will have to register online and pay the necessary application fee for the exam. The application process for the CEED exam will end by 11th November 2022 with regular fee. The link at which the online registrations will be done shall be provided here as soon as it will be made available. Candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria before submitting the online application form. The CEED officially Common Entrance Examination for Design is a national level entrance test organized by IIT Bombay for offering admission in M.Des and Ph.D programmes. After qualifying the entrance test, candidates can get admission into various IITs. Through this post, candidates can check all important details about CEED application form such as how to fill the form, fee details, payment mode etc.
Documents required while filling the application form
Below, we are furnishing the list of documents and the details, which are required while filling the online application form of CEED.
- A valid E-mail address and Mobile Number
- Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking Details
- Scanned images of Candidate’s photograph, signature, degree/diploma certificate and other documents as per the following specifications
|Signature||Less than 50 kb||3.5 x 4.5 cm||jpeg/ jpg/png|
|Photograph||Less than 100 kb||3.5 x 4.5 cm||jpeg/ jpg/png|
|Degree/Diploma Copy||Less than 500 kb||–|
|Certificate from the Head of Department/Principal of the College||Less than 500 kb||–|
|Category Certificate||Less than 500 kb||–|
|PwD||Less than 500 kb||–|
|Gazetted Notification for Name||Scanned copy of the marriage passport, certificate, or any document supporting the claim|
|Age and Nationality Proof||Less than 500 kb||–|
How to apply?
- Candidates will have to register on the link which shall be provided here. The email address and the mobile number entered must be valid.
- When the registration will be complete, the candidates will be sent a password on the mobile number.
- Using this password and the email id, the candidates must log in to the website.
- After logging in, they shall be allotted an application number. This must be noted down by the candidates.
- Next, they shall be asked to enter the application number along with the form that should be filled.
- The next step will require the uploading of the documents such as the photograph, signatures, experience certificate, category certificate, Pwd certificate (If applicable), provisional certificates for the proof of eligibility in the specified formats.
- After this, the application form must be submitted and the confirmation page must be preserved.
- Next step shall include the payment of Application Fee which must be done by the online modes such as credit/debit cards or net banking.
Application fee details
Candidates should note that once the application fee is deposited, it will not be refunded under any situation. The application fee details are given as follows.
General/OBC candidates: Rs.2200
CEED Application Form Submission process
Candidates can check the stepwise instructions regarding how to fill and submit CEED Application Form:
Step 1- Online Registration: Enter your valid Email address with which you want to register and click the “Register” button.
Once you have completed the registration process successfully, log in your account by providing email ID and password.
Step 2- Fill CEED Application Form: At this stage, candidates will have to enter all the required info such as personal as well as academic as asked in the application form.
Candidates are advised to fill the details carefully without attempting any mistake.
Step 3- Documents Uploading: After filling all the required details in the application form, the candidate should proceed to document uploading process. Here, candidates will have to upload the documents as per the prescribed format.
Step 4- Application Fee payment: Now, candidates will have to deposit the said fee amount. It is to be paid, as per the prescribed mode.
This shall complete the filling and submission of the application of CEED exam.