CEED 2017 – The CEED 2017 is also known as the Common Entrance Examination for Design which shall be conducted in the month of December 2016. The exam is conducted by one of the constituent IIT in order to provide admission to the M.Des. courses offered at some of the IITs, IISc and some other institutes. There are two papers held for the Exam of CEED 2017. The official notification for the exam has not been released yet but it shall soon be posted here when it will be available. Read more about the CEED 2017 below.
CEED 2017 – About the Exam:
- Name of exam: CEED 2017
- Also known as: Combined Entrance Examination for Design 2017
- Conducting authorities: One of the IITs
- Programmes included: M.Des. and Ph.D. in Design
- Level of exam: National Level
CEED 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions for an exam are nothing but a set of certain rules and conditions which must be satisfied by all the applicants in order to be termed as eligible for the exam. If the candidates are not able to satisfy the conditions imposed by the exam authorities, then they shall not be allowed to appear for the exam. The eligibility conditions for the CEED 2017 have been mentioned below.
- The candidates must possess a B.E./B.Arch/B.Des/Interior design degree of minimum 4 years at the time of application.
- Candidates possessing a professional diploma in design such as NID or CEPT of 4 years are also eligible for the exam.
- A candidate with a degree in BFA (4 years) or GD Art (5 years after class 10th) is also eligible to take the exam.
- A candidate with MA/M.Sc./MCA is also eligible for CEED 2017.
CEED 2017 – Application Form
The application forms for the CEED 2017 will be filled in the month of August 2016. For filling the application form, the candidates will have to register online and pay the application fee for the exam. Then they shall be required to fill the application form. The application process for the CEED 2017 will end in the month of September 2016. The link at which the online registrations will be done shall be provided here as soon as it will be made available.
- Candidates will have to register on the link which shall be provided here. The email address and the mobile number entered must be valid.
- When the registration will be complete, the candidates will be sent a password on the mobile number.
- Using this password and the email id, the candidates must log in to the website of CEED 2017.
- After logging in, they shall be allotted an application number. This must be noted down by the candidates.
- Next, they shall be asked to enter the application number along with the form that should be filled.
- The next step will require the uploading of the documents such as the photograph, signatures, experience certificate, category certificate, Pwd certificate (If applicable), provisional certificates for the proof of eligibility in the specified formats.
- After this, the application form must be submitted and the confirmation page for the exam of CEED 2017 must be preserved.
- Next step shall include the payment of Application Fee which must be done by the online modes such as credit/debit cards or net banking. The application fee details are given as follows:
General/OBC candidates: Rs.2200
This shall complete the filling and submission of the application of CEED 2017.
CEED 2017 – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern defines the internal details of the question paper of an exam. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam must know about the exam pattern so that they can prepare well for the exam and also attempt the exam successfully. The complete details of the CEED 2017 pattern have been defined below.
- The CEED 2017 will be held in 2 parts.
- Part 1 exam will be held in the Computer-based mode.
- All the questions in this part will be objective type questions.
- Negative marking is applicable for Part 1.
- Part 2 will be held in Pen and Paper mode.
- This will be a hand drawing test.
- The scores in this test shall contribute for the merit list formation.
CEED 2017 – Admit Card
The admit card for the Exam of CEED 2017 will be released a few days before the exam. The final date for the release of the admit card is not known yet but it will be updated here as soon as it will be available. Also, the link to download the admit card will also be posted here. Candidates must note that they download the admit card on time as it is a very important document. Without the admit card, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the exam. Therefore, all the candidates must ensure that they carry the admit card to the exam hall.
CEED 2017 – Result
The Result for the CEED 2017 will be disclosed in the month of March 2017. The exact date of the result declaration is not known yet but it shall soon be available. The link to check the result will also be updated here as soon as it is available. Through the result, the merit list will be prepared using the scores obtained by the candidates in both Part 1 and Part 2 exams. Candidates appearing in the merit list shall be called for counselling and further selection processes.
CEED 2017 – Important Dates
|Application Process begins||August 2016|
|Application Process ends||September 2016|
|Release of Admit Card||November 2016|
|Date of Exam||December 2016|
|Date of Result||March 2017|