The admit card for the CDS exam 2023 will be released in online mode as per the specified schedule. The candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center on the day of exam. Candidates who submit their CDS application form 2023 on time will be able to download their admit card. The admit card will only be available online and will not be sent by any other means. Only the applicants with a valid CDS admit card 2023 will be allowed to appear for the test.:
How to download CDS Admit Card 2023?
The candidates can download their admit card for CDS exam by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official UPSC website upsc.gov.in and search the link to download the CDS admit card.
- To save you from trouble, the direct link will be provided on this page and you can click on that link also.
- A page containing important instructions will appear on the screen. It is mandatory to take a printout of this page.
- After that, click on ‘yes’ button below the ‘have you read & taken the print out of ‘important instructions’.
- Select the option through which you wish to download your admit card- by registration id or roll number.
- Now on the page that appears, enter your registration number/ roll number, date of birth and captcha and click on ‘submit’.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen. Download it and take its printout to be carried to the exam center.
Note: In case you do not remember your registration id, click on the ‘forgot RID?’ link given on the options page.
Problem in downloading admit card
In case you feel any difficulty in downloading the admit card, you need to contact the UPSC facilitation counter. In case your admit card is unavailable, then also you need to contact the facilitation counter.
Also Read: CDS Syllabus
Documents to be carried to the exam center
The candidates must carry the admit card along with a valid photo identity proof and instructions page to the exam center without fail. The candidates can carry any of the following documents as a valid photo identity proof:
CDS Exam Solved Paper- Last 11 years- Buy Now
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- College ID card
Important details on the admit card
On the admit card, the following details will be mentioned:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s roll number
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Exam center venue
- Date of exam
- Timing of exam
- Important instructions
Discrepancy in the CDS Admit Card 2021
An admit card with any kind of error will not be considered as valid. So, in case you find any kind of discrepancy in your admit card you need to contact UPSC as soon as possible. it is very important to get admit card rectified or the candidature of the candidates might also get cancelled.
The UPSC can be reached on the following address:
Address: Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
No photograph on the admit card
If your photograph does not appear on the admit card, it will be considered as invalid. In such a case, you need to notify the commission regarding the same. Such candidates are also required to carry 3 copies of their photograph to the exam center. The photograph must be as same as the one uploaded in the application form.
Significance of admit card
- Entry in the exam hall will be prohibited in the absence of valid admit card.
- The admit card will also be required during the recruitment process.
- The exam center to which candidates will have to report to the exam center as the one mentioned in the admit card.
- No admit card will be sent through courier or post.
- Photocopy of the admit card will not be considered as valid, only printout.
- Items such as bags, cell phone, watches, etc will not be allowed in the exam hall.
- The admit card must not be damaged or distorted in any means and should not be written anything on it.
- Candidates must take multiple printout of the admit card in case of any damage or loss.