CCMT is an online admission procedure that offers admission to M.Tech/ M.Des/ M.Arch/ M.Plan courses. The admission will be provided in all the NITs and other centrally funded institutes. In order to participate in this counselling process, the candidates have to register in online mode. It is being notified that the CCMT application form 2022 will be available from May 2022. While registering for the counselling, the candidates can also fill their choices of colleges and courses.
In order to register the candidates should keep their GATE score card handy. It is also recommended that the candidates should check the CCMT Eligibility Criteria 2022 before submitting the application form. The interested candidates can check all the necessary details regarding the CCMT application form 2022 from this article.
CCMT 2022 Application Dates
The official dates regarding the CCMT application 2022 are given below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of Online registration||May 2022|
|Last date to register online||June 2022|
How to apply for CCMT 2022?
The candidates can apply for CCMT exam by following the steps given below:
Step – 1: Registration
The very first step of CCMT Application Process 2022 is registering on the official website i.e. ccmt.nic.in.
- In order to register the candidates need to click on the “New registration” link available on the home page of the official website.
- After clicking on the link the candidates have to provide the following details.
- GATE Examination Year
- GATE Registration ID
- GATE Examination Paper Name
- GATE Score
- Candidate Name
- GATE Marks out of 100
- Now, the candidates should read the “Candidates Consent” and click on “I Agree” button.
- After that, the candidates have to enter the following personal information
- PwD Status
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Nationality and Aadhar Number (Optional)
- Complete address
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- After entering the personal details, the candidates have to enter the qualifying details such as
- Qualifying Degree Passing Status
- Year of Passing or Appearing
- Qualifying Degree
- Qualifying Discipline Name
- Then the candidates have to enter the following Bank Details
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- IFSC Code
- Account No.
- Name of Account Holder
- After entering all the above mentioned details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph.
- Finally, the candidates have to choose the password and security question for the future login.
Step – 2 Viewing Candidate profile
- In this step, the details entered by the candidate during the CCMT Registration 2022 will be available.
- Here, the candidate should check the details entered very carefully.
Step – 3 Check the Choice Available as per the GATE Score.
- In this step, the candidates can check the choice of institutes and courses available to them on the basis of their GATE Score.
- The candidates can also filter the choices to shortlist certain institutes such as NITs, IIITs, CFTI etc.
- The facility of checking the specific programme under specific institute will also be available.
- It is recommended that the candidates should take a print out of available choice for future reference.
Step – 4 Application Fees Payment
- Now, the candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee as per their category
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 2200/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD candidates: Rs. 1700/-
- The application fee can be paid in online mode using SBI MOPS (Credit card, debit card or internet banking of all major banks)
- Alternatively, the candidates can also pay the application fee in cash by submitting SBI e-challan.
Step – 5 Filling and locking the choices
- Finally, the candidates have to fill and lock the choices of their desired course and institute
- In case the candidate fills the choices and do not lock them then the filled choice will be automatically locked on the last date of choice filling and locking.
Other Important Highlights of the CCMT Application Form 2022
- The Registration fee for National Spot Round (NSR) is Rs. 42200/-.
- The candidates will receive SMS alert on their registered mobile number regarding each transaction made through the CCMT Portal.
- In case any candidate pays the application fee twice by mistake then he/she should write an email to [email protected] for a refund. The refunds will be processed after the end of the counselling process.
- For other general queries regarding the CCMT registration 2022, the candidates can write an email to [email protected]