The Centralized Counseling for M.Tech/ M.Plan/ M.Arch/ M. Des (CCMT) is a common platform for the candidates to apply for M. Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Tech/ M. Des courses on the basis of their GATE Score. The admissions will be provided in all NITs and reputed Centrally Funded Technical Institutions. The candidates can apply for the CCMT 2022 process on the basis of GATE score. It is notified that the online registration for CCMT 2022 may start from May 2022.
In this post, we will discuss complete details regarding the CCMT 2022 including important dates, admission process, application form etc.
CCMT 2022 Important Dates
The schedule below has been updated according to its official website:
|1.||Online Registration & Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling||May to June 2022|
|2.||Online Choice Locking||June 2022|
|3.||Automatic Locking of saved choices||June 2022|
|4.||Publication of Round-1Seat Allotment||June 2022|
|5.||Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and specifying Willingness||June 2022|
|6.||Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||June 2022|
|7.||Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||June 2022|
|8.||Publication of Round-2 Seat Allotment||June 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and
|10.||Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||July 2022|
|11.||Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||July 2022|
|12.||Publication of Round-3 Seat Allotment||July 2022|
|13.||Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee and Document uploading||July 2022|
|14.||Online Document Verification by officers of Finally Allotted Institute for candidates who have been allotted seat first time or whose allotted institute has been changed||July 2022|
|15.||Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online by candidates of all rounds||July 2022|
|16.||Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute||July 2022|
Schedule of CCMT-2022 Special Rounds
|1.||Advertisement and availability of Vacant Seats||Aug 2022|
|2.||Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee & Special
Round Participation Fee and Online Choice Filling
|3.||Online Choice Locking||Aug 2022|
|4.||Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||Aug 2022|
|5.||Publication of Special Round-1 Seat Allotment||Aug 2022|
|7.||Document uploading and specifying Willingness.||Aug 2022|
|8.||Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute.||Aug 2022|
|9.||Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||Aug 2022|
|10.||Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment||Aug 2022|
|11.||Online Document uploading||Aug 2022|
|12.||Physical Reporting and Document verification at Allotted
CCMT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria that the candidates need to fulfill are given below:
- The candidate must have cleared the GATE exam.
- The applicant should have passed the qualifying degree exam with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/ PWD) or 6.5 CGPI/ CGPA on the scale of 10 (6.0 for SC/ST/ PWD)
CCMT 2022 Application Form
The registration for CCMT 2022 will take place in online mode through the official website i.e. ccmt.nic.in.
- In order to register, the candidates have to provide some basic details such as GATE Registration ID, GATE marks out of 100, candidate name and examination paper name.
- After entering these details, the candidates have to enter other personal and contact details such as father’s name, mother name, qualifying degree exam, email id, phone number, address etc.
- In addition to these details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of their GATE scorecard.
- Then, the candidates have to choose the password and security questions for the future login.
- The registration is not valid unless the candidate pays the application fee.
- The candidates can also take help from various reporting centers and help center in order to register for the CCMT 2022.
CCMT Registration Fee 2022 for the different candidates will be as follows:
For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 2200/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 1700/-
Mode of Payment
- The candidates can pay the application fee via SBI MOPS (Internet banking (all major banks) and Credit/Debit cards)
- The application fee can also be paid by submitting e-challan at SBI bank.
CCMT 2022 Choice Filling and Locking
- The candidate can fill the choices of their desired course and colleges by logging in to their account through the official website.
- In order to log in, the candidates have to provide the GATE registration ID and password generated during the registration process.
- The candidate has to provide at least 1 choice otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- After filling the choices, the candidates have to confirm their choices by locking them.
- In case a candidate doesn’t lock the choice then the filled choice will be automatically locked on the last date.
- A candidate cannot modify the choice after the last date.
CCMT 2022 Seat Allotment
- After the choice filling locking, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of GATE score.
- In case two or more candidates have same GATE score than the candidate with GATE score of the year 2020 will be preferred over 2021 or 2022 GATE score.
- GATE Score of the year 2021 will be preferred over the GATE score of 2022 in case of same GATE scores.
CCMT 2022 Admission Process
- After the seat allotment process, the candidates have to visit the reporting center in person with Rs. 20000/- as seat acceptance fee.
- The documents will also be verified at the time of visiting the reporting center for admission.
- After the document verification, the candidates have to pay the CCMT 2022 seat confirmation fee through SBI MOPS and generate provisional confirmation letter from the CCMT website.
- The candidates can report to the allotted college with a provisional confirmation letter.
- In case the seat is not allotted in the first round then the candidate can wait for the 2nd round of seat allotment.
Documents to be carried at the Reporting Center
The candidates need to carry the following documents while reporting to the reporting center
- Printout of the Registration form and the locked choices
- Self-attested copy of GATE scorecard
- A valid Photo ID proof.
- Class 10th certificate or birth certificate for date of birth verification.
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Semester wise mark sheets and certificate of the qualifying exam degree.
- Category certificate (if reservation claimed)
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee payment Rs. 20000/- (For 1st , 2nd, 3rd round of seat allotment)
- Original conduct and transfer certificate from the institute last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- 3 Passport size colored photograph.
- One set of the self-attested photocopies of all the original documents.
National Spot Registration
- The National Spot Registration (NSR) is the fresh registration for the candidates who can’t register for the first 3 rounds of seat allotment.
- Please note that only the seats remaining after the first 3 rounds of seat allotment will be available for CCMT National Spot Registration 2022.
- The NSR registration will take place on the official website.
- The candidate should remember that the registration fee for NSR candidates will be Rs. 42200/-
One thought on “CCMT 2022: Online Registration, Seat Allotment, Choice Filling”
Sand me registration link of ccmt 2019