Bihar ITI Admission 2022 process will be organized and managed by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). In this admission process, the authorities will conduct an entrance exam known as Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test 2022 (ITICAT 2022). The candidates who will clear this exam will get admission to various ITIs located in different districts across the state of Bihar.
To apply for the ITICAT exam, the candidates need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. It is being notified that the Bihar ITI 2022 application form has been released on 6th April 2022. The aspirant must confirm their eligibility before applying.
Latest: Bihar ITI admit card is now available from 2nd June 2022.
Bihar ITI application form has been released on 6th April 2022.
Bihar ITI 2022 Main Highlights
Here are the primary highlights of Bihar ITI admission that the aspiring candidates should know:
- The admission will be granted solely on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the ITICAT.
- The candidates must be at least 14 years old in order to get the admission.
- The application form will be available in online mode. The board will also provide a correction window in case a candidate makes a mistake while filling the application form.
- Bihar ITI Entrance exam will be of 2 hours and 15 minutes duration and will have 150 questions.
- A district-wise merit list will be released after the examination.
Bihar ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
The official schedule for Bihar ITI Admission 2022 is illustrated in the table given below:
|Starting of online application form submission||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd May 2022|
|Last date for the payment of application fee||3rd May 2022|
|Correction window||4 to 7 May 2022|
|Release of Admit Card|
|Date of Examination||12th June 2022|
|Result Declaration||June 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar ITCAT 2022
The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to apply for the Bihar ITI admission.
Nationality and Nativity
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The aspirant also needs to fulfill any one of the conditions given below:
- The parents of the candidate are natives of Bihar.
- The parents or husband/ wife of the candidate are a refugee in Bihar.
- The candidates whose parents or husband/ wife are employee of the Bihar state government.
- The aspirant whose parents or wife/ husband is an employee of the central government and commissioned in Bihar.
- All the candidates should be medically fit. The medical test of the selected candidates will be done by the board before admission.
- The minimum age of the candidate on 01-08-2022 should be 14 years i.e. the candidate must be born on or after 1st August 2008.
- For mechanic motor vehicle or mechanic tractor trade, the minimum age of the candidate is 17 years.
- There is no restriction on upper age.
- The candidate must have passed secondary level (10th class) exam with Mathematics and science subject or any other equivalent exam with passing marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects each.
- If a candidate is looking for admission into IT sector trade then he/she must have passed class 10th or equivalent with science subject.
- For non-technical trades, only a pass in class 10th or equivalent exam is required.
Bihar ITI 2022 Application Form
The Bihar ITI application form 2022 has been released only in online mode through the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- To start the application form submission, the candidates first need to register themselves by providing their email ID and mobile number.
- After registration, the candidates need to log-in using their user name (email ID) and password generated at the time of registration.
- Then, the candidates have to provide their personal information.
- In the next step, the candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates have to enter their educational qualification details.
- The next step will be to check the preview of the application form. Here, the candidates should check the information entered by them in the application form.
- If all the details are correct then the candidates may submit the application form by clicking on the “Confirm and Submit” button.
- The candidate must take a print out of the submitted application form. This print out will be required at the time of counselling that’s why the candidates must keep it safe.
Instructions for uploading the photograph
- The candidates have to upload the scanned image of passport size photograph having 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm dimensions.
- The photograph should be colored and must have good quality.
- The name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph should be mentioned on the photograph using a placard.
After submitting the application form, the candidate can move on to the application fee payment by clicking on the “Proceed to Payment” button. The application fee for candidates from different categories will be as follows:
- For General/ OBC/ EBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For PWD candidates: Rs. 430/-
Mode of Payment
The candidates can pay the application fee in the following two ways.
- Online mode: In online mode, the candidate can pay the application fee using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- Offline mode: In offline mode, the candidate first needs to take the print out of the challan. Then, submit this challan in any bank along with the application fee in cash.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the Bihar ITI Entrance exam 2022 will be as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR Sheet Based Exam)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type
- Number of Questions: 150
- Maximum Marks: 300
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Marking Scheme: 2 Marks will be given for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
Syllabus: All the questions will be asked from the secondary level syllabus of Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge subjects.
- Once the application form submission process gets completed, the board will release the admit card in online mode through the official website i.e. https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- In order to download the Bihar ITI admit card 2022, the candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card can also be downloaded by entering the user id (registered email id) and password.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidate must check the instructions written on its back.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the hard copy of the admit card at the exam center, otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to give the exam.
- The name and address of the exam center will be mentioned on the admit card, no request for the change in exam center will be entertained.
- For any discrepancy with the admit card, the candidate should contact Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, Patna. Please note the candidate must contact at least 5 days before the date of exam.
- The result of the ITICAT exam will be made available online on the official website of the board.
- To check their results, the candidates have to provide their user id and password.
- The merit list will be prepared only on the basis of candidates performances in the exam.
- A common merit list will be prepared for admission to all the ITI situated in a district.
- The merit list will be based only on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the ITICAT exam.
- In the merit list, the ranks of the candidates will also be mentioned.
- In case two or more candidates have equal marks then the candidate having more marks in the Mathematics section will get a better rank.
The state government reservation policy will be applicable while creating the Bihar ITI admission 2022 merit list. The category-wise reserved seats will be as follows:
- Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates: 16%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates: 1%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18%
- Backward Class (BC): 12%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG): 3%
- Economically weaker sections (EWS): 10%
- Unreserved seats: 40%
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Counselling
- After the release of merit list, the information about the counselling process will be released on the official website and newspapers.
- The counselling process may take place in online or offline mode.
- In the counselling process, the applicants have to select the ITI for admission.
- The final admission will be granted after the verification of documents.