Bihar ITI Admission 2023: BCECEB will be conducting the ITI common admission test (Bihar ITICAT 2023) in order to select the candidates for Bihar ITI Admission 2023. Selected aspirants will get admission into ITI colleges in the state of Bihar. Interested candidates who are looking to apply need to register in online mode. The application form will release most likely in the 1st week of July 2023. Aspiring candidates can find all the necessary details regarding the Bihar ITI Admission 2023 from this post.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Date|
|Availability of online application form||July 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application form||August 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee via fee challan||August 2023|
|Last date for application fee payment via online mode||August 2023|
|Availability of application correction window||August 2023|
|Closure of application correction window||August 2023|
|Issuance of admit card||August 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||September 2023|
|Declaration of result||September 2023|
|Beginning of the counselling process||September 2023|
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are looking to apply need to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The minimum age of a candidate as on 1st August 2023 should be 14 years.
- Please note that the minimum age for Mechanic Tractor & Motor Vehicle is 17 years.
- Only those candidates can apply who meet the local/ non-local status requirement of the Bihar state.
- The candidate must have passed the class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For engineering trades, aspirants should have studied Mathematics, and Science at class 10 level.
- Applicants should be both physically and mentally fit in order to eligible for admission.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
The application form for the Bihar ITI Admission 2023 will be made available in online mode only. Check out the complete details regarding the application process as given below.
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of BCECEB i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- On the official website, applicants have to register themselves by providing some of their basic details including name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Once registered, a unique registration number and password will be generated for all the candidates.
- Then, aspirants have to fill the rest of the personal, contact, and academic details.
- Next, candidates need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the form, the same should be submitted along with the application fee.
- Keep a copy of the submitted application form for future requirements.
- There is no need to send a copy of the application form to the board’s office.
The application fees for the candidates of various categories are given below.
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
- PWD candidates: Rs. 430/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
Mode of payment: The application fee should be paid online using a credit card/ debit card/ internet banking. Alternatively, candidates may also pay the fee offline using a bank Challan.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
Interested candidates can get a basic idea about the Bihar ITICAT examination through the exam pattern as given below.
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen and Paper based examination)
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of Questions: 150
- Duration of exam: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Maximum marks: 300
- Language of questions: Hindi and English both
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 2 marks
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for a negative marking
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||150 questions||300 marks|
- The board will make the admit cards available for those candidates who will submit the application form and fees before the last date.
- To download the admit card, candidates need to provide their registration details.
- An Admit card comprises information such as name, roll number, gender, examination venue, etc.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a hard copy of the admit card at the examination center.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the admit card safe until the admission process is over.
Bihar ITICAT 2023 Result
- The result of the Bihar ITI Admission 2023 entrance exam will be available in online mode through the official website.
- Apart from the result, authorities will also prepare a merit list of the candidates qualified for admission based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- As per the names in the merit list, further processes of counselling and admission will take place.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Counselling
- After declaration of the result, counselling process will take place as per the schedule to be released by the board on the official website.
- Those candidates who will report for counselling must reach the counselling center strictly according to the timings communicated to them.
- While reporting to the counselling center, candidates need to carry their original documents as well as photocopy for the verification purpose.
- During the counselling process, candidates have to provide their choice of institute and trade.
- Once the documents get verified, seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their ranks and choices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question -1: What documents will be required at the time of counselling?
Answer: The following documents are required during the counselling process.
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Bihar ITICAT Scorecard
- Entrance exam admit card
- The class 10th mark sheet and certificate
Question – 2: Can I fill and submit the application for Bihar ITI Admission 2023 in offline mode?
Answer: No, the authorities will not accept application forms from any candidate in offline mode.
Question – 3: How will I know which exam center is allotted to me for Bihar ITICAT examination?
Answer: Details about the exam center will be mentioned on the admit card.
Question – 4: What if I lost my admit card prior to the examination?
Answer: It is the responsibility of the candidate to keep the admit card safe. That’s why it is advised to take the multiple printouts of the admit card.