The candidates who want to be a teacher can pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree course from various state universities in Bihar. The Bihar B.Ed Admission 2022 in all the Bihar state universities will be granted on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET). The candidates who are already working as a teacher can also take admission in B.Ed under distance mode of education. The application form for regular mode and distance mode of B.Ed degree course will be released separately.
It is being notified that the application form for regular B.Ed course is available from 25th April 2022. This year, Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga will conducted Bihar B.Ed entrance test.
Latest: Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 application form is now available from 25th April 2022.
Bihar B.ed 2022 Main Highlights
- The Bihar B.Ed admission in both regular and distance mode of education will be granted on the basis of common entrance test.
- The entrance test for regular admission and distance admission will be conducted separately.
- Please note that the distance mode admission is available only for candidates who are already working as a teacher.
- The application form for the admission will be released only in online mode.
- There is a centralized admission process for all the participating universities. The universities will not release separate application forms.
Top Universities for Bihar B.Ed Admission
Through Bihar B.Ed Admission process, the candidates may get admission to the following universities.
- Aryabhatt Gyan University, Patna
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepur
- Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Jai Prakash University, Chapra
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Bodhgaya
- Maulana Majhar-ul-Haq Arabic and Persian University, Patna
- Munger University, Munger
- Nalanda Open University, Patna
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purniya University, Purniya
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Aara
Bihar B.ed CET 2022 Important Dates
The official schedule for the Bihar B.Ed Admission 2022 is illustrated in the table given below:
|Release of official Notification||out|
|Starting of online application form submission||25th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||17th May 2022
with late fee: 25th May 2022
|Release of Admit Card||To be updated|
|Date of Entrance Exam||23rd June 2022
|Declaration of Result||To be updated|
|Commencement of the counselling process||To be updated|
|1st round of seat allotment||To be updated|
|2nd round of seat allotment||To be updated|
|Starting of academic session (classes)||To be updated|
Bihar B.ed CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Bihar B.Ed admission 2022 varies for a regular and distance mode admission as given below:
For Regular Mode Admission
- The candidate must have a Bachelor degree in 10+2+3 pattern with at least 50% marks.
- In case a candidate has B.E/ B.Tech degree (specialization in Maths and Science) with 55% marks or a Master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity with 55% marks then he/she can also apply.
- The candidate looking for B.Ed admission in Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University must have passed B.A with Sanskrit as the main subject and at least 50% marks.
Note: Relaxation in the qualifying marks will be given to the candidates from SC/ ST/ BC/ WBC/ EBC/ differently abled categories as per the norms of Bihar government.
For Distance Mode Admission
- The candidate must be a trained in-service teacher in elementary education working in a school recognized by state government/ central government/ public sector undertaking/ other body incorporate as established under law.
- Working teacher of a recognized school by state government/ central government/ public sector undertaking/ other body incorporate as established under law, who have completed a teacher education program recognized by NCTE can also apply.
- Untrained teachers working in a recognized school from last 2 years are also eligible.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor degree with 50% marks or a master degree (Science/ Social Science/ Humanities) with 55% marks can also apply. The candidates having a B.Tech/ B.E degree (specialization in Maths and Science) with 55% marks are also eligible to apply.
Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2022
- In order to fill the application form, candidates first need to register themselves online through the official website.
- The candidates need to provide their 12 digit Aadhar Number during the registration process.
- A 10-digit registration number will be generated once the registration process gets over.
- After registration, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Once the candidate is registered and paid the application fee then he/she can move on fill the application form.
- Before filling the application form, the candidates need to enter their registration number, Transaction ID of application fee payment and date of birth.
- After that, the aspirants have to provide all the required educational, personal and contact details in the application form.
- Then, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of the following documents.
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Thumb impression
- Signature (35mm x 45mm)
- The format of the uploaded image should be jpg and the size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Finally, the candidate may submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- The candidates are requested to take the printout of the application form and paste a passport size photograph (same as uploaded online) on it. There is no need to send this printout of the application form to the university; this is just for the reference purpose.
An application form is not valid unless the candidate pays the application fee. The applications fees need to be submitted by the candidates are as follow:
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- BC/ WBC/ EBC/ PWD candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates from other states than Bihar: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment: The application fee will be paid through SBI collect using a credit card/ debit card/ or Internet banking.
Note: The candidate should note down the transaction ID and take a print out of payment receipt carefully after paying the application fee.
The exam for regular mode admission and distance mode admission will be conducted separately. Here is the exam pattern for both the exam
CET B.ED for Regular Mode Admission
- Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR Sheet based Exam)
- Questions Type: Objective type multiple choice questions ( 1 out of 4 options will be correct)
- Number of questions: 120
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
Note: The aspirants need to fill the OMR sheet using blue/ black ball point pen only.
Subject-wise distribution of questions will be as follows:
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
CET B.ED for Distance Mode Admission
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Type of Questions: Both multiple choice and essay writing type questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: 76 (75 objective type MCQ + 1 essay writing question)
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Maximum marks: 100
Distribution of Question and Marks among subjects
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General and Academic knowledge||50||50|
|Subject selective questions (any one subject from Hindi, English, Social Science, Science and Maths)||25||25|
The syllabus of the Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 is given below. Please note that this syllabus is applicable for regular mode admission only.
General English Comprehension: One-word Substitution, Spelling Error, Idioms & Phrases, Antonyms/Synonyms, Fill in the Blanks.
General Awareness: Geography, History, Polity, Current Affairs, Five-year plan, General Science, Question-related to social Issue, other miscellaneous questions.
Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Situation Reaction Tests, Punch lines, Assertion and Reason, Deriving Conclusion, Statement and Conclusions, Statement and Courses of Action, Syllogism, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Analytical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning.
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools: Physical Environment, Management of Human Resources in School, Curricular and extra-curricular activities, Teaching and Learning Process, handling of class, effective teaching, Students related issues, Teacher-students relationship etc.
General Hindi: Grammar, proverb, idioms and phrases, one-word substitution etc.
- The admit card of the Bihar B.Ed common entrance exam (CET) will be released three days before the date of exam.
- The admit card will be made available to download on the official website i.e. www.biharcetbed.com.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates need to provide their registration number.
- After taking a printout of the downloaded admit card, the candidates need to paste their photograph (same as uploaded on the application form) on it.
- In addition to this, the candidates have to print their thumb impression and get parents/ guardians signature on the admit card.
- All the candidates are required to carry two copies of the admit card at the exam center as one copy will be kept by the invigilator.
- After conducting the exam, the university will release the result in online mode through the official website.
- The result will decide whether the candidate will get the Bihar B.Ed Admission 2022 or not.
- In order to check the result, the candidates have to provide their registration number and date of birth.
- Along with the result, the authorities will release the cutoff list for various universities
The total seats available for admission will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit after following the reservation policy of state government. Percentage of total seats reserved for different categories are mentioned below:
- SC candidates: 16 %
- ST candidates: 1 %
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC) candidates: 18 %
- Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates: 12 %
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG or WBC): 3 %
- Unreserved seats: 50%
- The seats will be allotted for admission on the basis of the centralized counselling process.
- The successful candidates will be invited to take part in the counselling process on the basis of their roll numbers.
- During the counseling process, the candidates have to provide their choices of colleges.
- At the time of counselling, the aspirants also need to carry their documents for verification.
- The seats will be allotted as per the performance of the candidates in the Bihar B.Ed entrance exam.
- The counselling process will be concluded in multiple rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
Click here to read prospectus
Other state & university bed admission
28 thoughts on “Bihar B.Ed CET 2022: Application Form (open), Eligibility Criteria, Dates”
Sir mene delhi se BA kia jisme mere 45% aae kya me b.ed k liy apply kr skti hu??
Sir can I apply this Form? Because I’m from jharkhand. Please tell me. Other state.
ofcourse u can apply
Ye B.ed cource kitne year ka hoga.Maine B.Sc Zoology hon complete kiya hai 2016 me.To mujhe kitne sal ka cource karna hoga.Kya B.ed ab 4 years ka ho Gaya hai.Advertisment me to aisa hi dikha raha hai.Mai bahut confuse hu.Please help me.
Sorry Sushmita, but I am not able to fetch any such clause in the Bihar BEd CET 2020 brochure released by LNMU Dharbhanga. You may confirm it through officials.
I Kaushal Kumar completed Bsc IT from Kuvemphu uni. Karnataka.with 68.20%.
May I fill the form of Bed entrance exam Bihar.plz reply me sir.
Thanks and regards
I think you are eligible Kaushal
Why not you fill form but can’t able for reservation you will count in general
sir mera graduation me 54.75% hai history (hons.) se mera admission ho sakta hai
Haan ji aap bilkul aaply kar sakte hain.
Sir 2019 me 12th pass kiye hi ham bed kar sakate hi
Nahi kam se kam aapko graduate hona padega with 50% marks apply karne ke liye
Mera 68.5% hai B sc me mera hoga kya
Haan ji bilkul hoga. aap apply karein applcation form aa chuka hain. Jald aaply karein
Sir maine abhi 12th complete kiya h kya main ba b.ed integrated course kar sakta hu
I have completed BCA from magadh university in 2012.can I apply do B Ed .
I have completed b.com in 58.5%, I can do this bed sir
Haan ji aap eligible hain soni
B.a me 49 prtisat ha or SC me aate ha to b ed Karne chahate ha to Hoga please jrur batayega sir by
B.a me 49 prtisat ha or SC me aate to b ed Karne change ha to Hoga please Karur batayega sir by
Mughe lagta hain aap aaply kar sakte hain rakesh ji
Yes but you are eligible to reservation category .
my percentage is 47.can i apply for the b.ed course.
No mam..as minimum percentage required is 50 percent so u cannot apply…sorry to u
I am the student of graduation last year. Can i apply for this course
Yes but you are eligible to reservation category .
What is your caegory mahi?