The admission to B.Ed. course in the state of Bihar is provided based on the entrance test conducted by one of the state universities of Bihar. Interested candidates who are looking for admission need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. It is being expected that the application process for Bihar B.Ed. Admission 2023 may start from April 2023. Before filling the application form, aspirants should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms as decided by the authorities. All the necessary details regarding the Bihar B.Ed. Admission 2023 are provided in this post.
Bihar B.Ed. Admission 2023 Important Dates
The official schedule or Bihar B.Ed. Admission 2023 is given below.
|Releasing of the official notification for admission||April 2023|
|Starting of the application form submission||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||without fine- May 2023
with fine- May 2023
|Last date for editing the application form submitted||May 2023|
|Final date for application form payment||May 2023|
|Availability of admit card||May 2023|
|Last date for downloading the admit card||May 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||May 2023|
|Uploading of answer key||June 2023|
|Declaration of result||June 2023|
|Commencement of counselling||June 2023|
Bihar B.Ed. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The aspirants should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks.
- Those who will appear in the final year exam of the qualifying degree in the year 2023 can also apply.
Bihar B.Ed. Admission Application Form 2023
The application process of Bihar B.Ed. Admission 2023 will release in online mode only. Those who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form through the official website. The complete application process is explained below.
- The link to the official application form will be available on the official website of the university.
- The first step of the application process is to register on the official website. Candidates need to enter some of their basic details at the time of registration.
- Once registered, aspirants will be able to access the main application form.
- In the main application form, candidates need to provide all the necessary educational, personal, and contact details.
- The details to be entered in the application form must be authentic. Otherwise, candidature of the applicant will be rejected.
- Apart from the details, candidates also need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph, and signature.
- In the application form, candidates must select the test centres.
- After submitting the application form, aspirants also need to pay the required application fee.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for the future requirements.
The application fees for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Category: Rs. 750/-
- OBC/ EBC/ WBC: Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment: The application fee should be paid online using a credit card/ debit card or Internet banking.
Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam Pattern 2023
The pattern of the Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 is explained below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR Sheet based examination)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 120
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 120
- Marking Pattern: 1 mark will be awarded for every incorrect answer.
Subject-wise pattern of the examination is given below.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General English Comprehension / General Sanskrit Comprehension (for Shiksha Shastri)||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
|Total||120 questions||120 marks|
Bihar B.Ed. Admission 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 is given below.
- General English Comprehension: Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms/Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Spelling Error, One word Substitution.
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Syllogism, Statement and Arguments, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Courses of Action , Statement and Conclusions, Deriving Conclusion, Assertion and Reason, Punch lines, Situation Reaction Tests, Cause & Effect, Analytical Reasoning.
- General Awareness : History, Geography, Polity , Question related to social Issue, General Science, Five-year plan, Current Affairs, other Miscellaneous question6. Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools, Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects. , Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc., Curricular and extra-curricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc., Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Non-teaching staffs , Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card for Bihar B.Ed. CET 2023 will release in online mode through the official website.
- To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their registration details.
- The candidates need to affix their photograph on the downloaded admit card.
- Important information like date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without an admit card.
Bihar B.Ed. Admission 2023 Result
- Candidate who will appear for the exam will be able to check the result in online mode.
- In order to check the result, candidates have to provide their registration number and date of birth.
- The result card consist of information like name of the candidate, total marks obtained, marks obtained in each section, etc.
- Those candidates who will secure more than cut-off marks will be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
- The schedule of counselling will be made available after the declaration of result.
- During the counselling process, candidates have to provide the choice of colleges in which they want to study.
- The seats will be allotted strictly according to the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
- The authorities will also verify the documents during the counselling. So, candidates must carry the original documents at the time of the counselling for future requirements.
- Please note that the counselling process will take place in many rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What are the names of the institutes that will participate in Bihar B.Ed. Admission 2023 process?
Answer: The following universities and affiliated colleges will provide the admission based on the Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023.
- Aryabhatta Gyan University, Patna
- Jai Prakash University, Chhapra
- Munger University, Munger
- Nalanda Open University, Patna
- Magadha University, Bodhgaya
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Veer Kunwer Singh University, Aara
- Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Muzaffarpur
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepur
Question – 2: In which cities the entrance exam will take place?
Answer: The expected examination centre cities are as follows – Patna, Ara, Munger, Chhapra, Purnea, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Madhepura
Question – 3: Will I get the admit card of the exam by post?
Answer: No, the authorities will not send the admit card to any candidate by post.
Question – 4: How many questions will be asked in the Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam?
Answer: The total of 120 questions will be asked in the entrance test.
Question – 5: In which mode the counselling process will be organized?
Answer: The counselling process will be organized in online mode only.