Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test 2022 abbreviated as BHU UET 2022 will be conducted by Banaras Hindu University to screen the candidates for its undergraduate courses. BHU UET 2022 is the gateway for admission to a lot of popular courses such as BA (Hons.), B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed. etc. The candidates looking to appear in this exam need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Please note that the university will not release any printed or offline application form. It is being notified that the application form might release in January 2022.
BHU UET 2022 will be conducted in both online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Pen and Paper Based Test) mode. It is expected that the offline exam will be held at around 45 cities and online exam will be held at around 115 cities across India.
BHU UET 2022 – Main Highlights
The candidates seeking admission through BHU UET 2022 exam should check the important highlights of the exam as given below:
- While filling the application form, the candidates need to specify whether they want to opt for the online exam or offline exam.
- Once the candidates select the online or offline mode of exam, they can’t change it back.
- The application form will be released in online mode through the official website only.
- The candidates can also apply for more than one course if they want.
- After the entrance exam, the admissions will be granted through a centralized counselling process which will be held online.
BHU UET 2022 Important Dates
The official schedule for BHU UET 2022 exam is given below:
|Starting of online application form submission||Jan 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||March 2022
|Release of Admit Card||April 2022|
|Examination Date||May 2022|
|Releasing of Answer Keys||May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||May 2022|
BHU UET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria of BHU UET 2022 exam depends upon the course for which the candidate is looking to apply. The eligibility criteria for some of the courses are given below:
B.A. (Hons.) Arts
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- The age of a candidate should not be more than 22 years as on 1st July 2022.
B.A. (Hons.) Social Science
- The applicant must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- For B.A Hons. (Economics), the candidates must have studied mathematics as one of the subjects at High School exams.
- The age of an applicant should not be more than 22 years as on 1st July 2022.
B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks.
- It is mandatory that the candidate must have cleared 10+2 exam with any one of the following subjects Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management/Vocational courses (related to Commerce).
- The age of a candidate should be less than 22 years as on 1st July 2022.
Note: For eligibility criteria of the rest of the courses, you can refer to the official brochure.
BHU UET Application Form 2022
- The application form of BHU UET 2022 exam will be released in online mode through the official website i.e. bhuonline.in.
- In the application form, the candidates need to enter their personal, educational and contact details.
- While entering the details, the candidates have to provide the number of any one of their photo identity proof.
- Apart from the details, the applicants need to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph along with the signature.
- After entering the authentic details, the candidates needs to pay the prescribed application fee.
- It is recommended to take the print out of submitted application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- The application fee for candidates from different categories will be as follows:
- For SC/ ST / PWD candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For Shastri (Hons) course, the application fee will be Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 300/- for all other candidates.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one then he/she need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 150/- per course for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 300/- per course for all other candidates.
- The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The aspirants can also pay the fee offline by submitting a bank challan at any branch of HDFC Bank.
BHU UET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of BHU UET 2022 will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in both Online (Computer Based Test) and Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test) mode.
- Number of Questions The number of questions and duration of exam for the different courses will be as follows:
- Com / B.Sc. Hons. (Math or Bio group)/ B.Voc/ LLB/ BA LLB
- Number of questions: 150
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- P.Ed/ Shastri (Hons.)
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, three marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Com / B.Sc. Hons. (Math or Bio group)/ B.Voc/ LLB/ BA LLB
Note: For some courses practical or Physical Fitness Test will also be conducted as per the university norms.
- The university will release the admit card one week prior to the date of BHU UET 2022 exam.
- The candidate will also get the email/ SMS from the university regarding the release of admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy with the admit card, the candidate can contact the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi up to three days before the exam date.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear for the exam without an admit card.
BHU UET 2022 Answer Keys
- The provisional answer keys will be released within 5 days of the exam date.
- The candidates can challenge the provisional answer keys within 3 days of their release.
- In order to challenge the answer key, the candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
- No request for the review of answer keys will be entertained after 3 days.
- After the answer keys, the BHU UET 2022 result will be uploaded on the official website.
- The candidates will be able to check their result by entering their roll number on the official website.
- The university will also send the result information on the registered email address and mobile number of the candidates.
BHU UET Counseling
- Once the result is declared, the counseling will be organized in online mode.
- During the counseling process, the candidates have to enter their choices via an online preference entry form.
- The final admission will be granted after the proper verification of documents.