BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will conduct the BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 for admission to its LLB and BA LLB course. Interested candidates who are looking for admission into these courses need to fill and submit an online application form. The application process of BHU LLB is expected to begin in the month of February 2021. It is an all-India level exam which is expected to be held in more than 115 examination cities all over the country. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application form.
- According to the guidelines of the Bar Council of India, the candidates who have obtained their 10+2, graduation or PG degree from Open universities directly without having any basic qualification for prosecution can not apply for the BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021.
- No scrutiny/ re-evaluation of answer sheets of the entrance test is allowed in any stage of the admission process.
- While filling the form, candidates have to select in which mode i.e. online or offline they want to appear for the exam.
- The date and timing of the offline and online examination will be the same.
- The questions in the entrance exam will be asked from topics like legal aptitude, basic aptitude, general awareness, and language comprehension.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of application form||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||3rd week of May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of June 2021|
|Beginning of counselling||July 2021|
BHU LLB Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility criteria for admission to LLB and BA LLB are different as given below.
- The applicants must possess a BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Shastri or any other degree (in 10+2+3 pattern) recognized by the bar council of India with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The age of an aspirant should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2021.
BA LLB (Hons)
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board in India or outside with at least 50% marks (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST applicants)
- Please note that the age of an aspirant should not be more than 20 years as on 1st July 2021 (22 years for SC/ ST and OBC candidates)
- Candidates who are going to appear for the 10+2 exam in the year 2021 can also apply.
BHU LLB Application form 2021
Banaras Hindu University has its official portal for the entrance tests i.e. www.bhuonline.in. The candidates who are eligible should visit this portal in order to apply. The important instructions regarding the application process are as follows.
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the entrance test portal and register by providing some basic details.
- After registration, the candidates will get the login credentials which they can use for future logins.
- In the next step, the applicants are required to enter their complete educational, personal, and contact details in the application form.
- Also, aspirants need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Once all the details are filled, the candidates may pay the application fee.
- After submitting the form, you should take a printout of the same for future requirements.
The application fees to be paid in order to appear for the BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 are given below.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 300/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 600/-
Mode of payment
- Candidates can use online payment gateways to pay the application fee through a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Alternatively, applicants may visit any branch of HDFC bank with a bank challan to pay the fees in cash.
BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern
Aspiring candidates who are looking to appear for the exam should know the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Both Online and offline
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Medium of Exam: Hindi and English
- Number of Questions: 150
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Language of Questions: English and Hindi
- Maximum Marks: 450
- Marking Pattern: 3 marks for every correct answer and -1 for every incorrect answer
BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 Admit Card
- The university will upload admit cards of the candidates one week prior to the date of examination.
- Candidates have to enter their registration ID to download the admit card.
- Email/ SMS regarding the release of an admit card will be sent to the candidates.
- After taking a printout of the admit card, candidates have to affix one passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 without having an admit card and photo ID proof.
BHU LLB Entrance Test Result 2021
- After conducting the exam, the university will upload the provisional answer keys within 5 days.
- In case a candidate wants to challenge the answer key then he/she can do the same by paying a processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
- After evaluating the challenges against the answer key, the university will declare the final result.
- A merit list will also be prepared by the university based on the marks secured by applicants.
- Those who will score more than cutoff marks will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 counselling
- The official schedule of the counselling will release after the result declaration.
- In counseling, the seats are allotted to the candidates based on their performance in the entrance test.
- Candidates must carry their original documents at the counseling venue for verification purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: In which mode (online or offline) the BHU LLB entrance Test 2021 will be conducted?
Answer: Please note that the BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted in both online and offline mode. Candidates have to choose in which mode they want to appear for the exam while filling the form.
Question: I am unable to download my admit card?
Answer: You must contact the office of the controller of examinations, BHU, Varanasi on help desk phone number and email ID available on the entrance test portal.
Question: What documents are required during counselling for verification?
Answer: When reporting to the counselling center, the candidates must carry the following documents.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- High School Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Intermediate Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- BHU LLB Entrance Test 2021 admit card
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports quota certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/ retired/ re-employed/ deceased employee of BHU in a prescribed format.