The office of the controller of Examination, BHU will release the official notification for BHU B.Ed UET 2023 Entrance Test. Clearing this exam will make the candidates eligible for B.Ed. course in Banaras Hindu University. Those who are looking to appear for this exam need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. The examination will also be held online in which the candidates have to answer 100 questions within 2 hours and 30 minutes. It is the responsibility of the candidates to make sure they are eligible before filling the application form. All the important details related to the BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 can found in this article.
BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 is given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the registration process||Last week of January 2023|
|Last date for the submission of registration form||Last week of February 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of examination||Last week of May 2023|
|Declaration of results||1st week of July 2023|
BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are looking to apply need to ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Science/ Social science/ Humanities/ Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Those who have B.Tech/ B.E. with specialization in Mathematics and Science with at least 55% marks can also apply.
- An applicant must have studied at least one school such like Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science (Physics and/or Chemistry), Biology (Zoology and/or Botany), Mathematics, Economics, History (or AIHC & Arch.), Geography, Political Science (or Civics), Home Science, Statistics, Commerce, Education and Computer Science at the Graduation or Post graduation level as a main subject.
- There are four group of subjects i.e. (A) Languages (B) Science (C) Mathematics and (D) Social Science and Humanities.
- A candidate can apply for one group if he/she has studied at least one subject from the group at graduation level (minimum for two years)/ post-graduation level as the main subject.
- The group of subject is explained in the table below.
|Group||Main subject at graduation/ post-graduation level||Course code no.|
||English/ Hindi/ Sanskrit||564|
||Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Home Science/ Computer Science||565|
||Statistics/ Computer Science/ Maths||567|
||History (or AIHC and Arch.)/ Geography/ Economics/ Political Science (or Civics)/ Commerce/ Home Science/ Education||568|
At the time of filling the application form online, candidates need to select the following option.
- Option – 1: B.Ed.
- Option – 2: B.Ed. Special – VI & HI
- Option – 3: Both B.Ed. and B.Ed. Special – VI & HI.
BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 Application Form
The application form for BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 exam will release in online mode. Those who are looking to apply need to visit the official website of BHU in order to access the application form. All the details regarding the application process are as follows.
- To begin the application process, candidates need to register on the official website of the Banaras Hindu University.
- Once registered, aspirants will receive login credentials on their phone number.
- Then, candidates need to login and access the main application form.
- In the main application form, candidates are required to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- Along with the details, aspirants need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form, candidates are also required to pay the necessary application fee.
- It is advised to take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future requirements.
- In case of SC/ ST/ PC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100/- for Shastri (Hons.) and Rs. 250/- for other courses.
- Those candidates who are from any other categories, the application fee is Rs. 200/- for Shastri (Hons.) and Rs 200/- for all other courses.
- Aspirants who are interested in applying in more than one course, an additional payment of Rs 100/- (for the SC/ST/PC) and Rs 200/- (for others) should be made.
Mode of payment: The application fee should be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking. Alternatively, the fees can also be paid offline using a HDFC bank challan.
BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 Admit card
- Those candidates who will submit the application form and fees before the last date will be able to download the application form online.
- An admit card consists of important information including date, time, and venue of the examination.
- The university will also send the admit card to candidates on their registered email IDs.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit card at the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 is explained below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer based test)
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQs
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Maximum marks: 300
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 3 marks
- Expected examination center cities: Delhi, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Mirzapur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Bhopal, Vadodara, Guwahati, Kochi, Jaipur, Allahabad, Dimapur
|Section||Topics||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part – 1||Teaching Aptitude||30 questions||90 marks|
|Current Educational Scenario|
|Part – 2||Social Sciences||70 questions||210 marks|
BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 Result
- After conducting the exam, the Banaras Hindu University will declare the result in online mode through the official website.
- To check the result, candidates have to provide their registration details or roll number.
- The result will contain the information about the subject-wise and total marks secured by the candidates.
- Along with the BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 result, the university will also prepare a merit list of the applicants shortlisted for counseling.
- To participate in the counseling process, candidates have to download their call letters by logging in to the official portal.
- In the counselling process, candidates will be asked to provide their choice of college in which they want to study.
- The seats will be allotted strictly as per the candidate’s performance in the BHU B.Ed. UET 2023 exam.
- In order to confirm the admission, candidates need to get their documents verified and pay the necessary admission fee.
- A candidate should have to the following documents at the time of admission.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU
- High School Certificate/ Equivalent Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate/ Equivalent Certificate
- Mark sheet of high school/ equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/ equivalent
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Graduation degree/ certificate/ mark sheet (as applicable)
- UET admit card issued from the office of the controller of Examination, BHU
- SC/ ST/ OBC certificate (if applicable)
- Other reservation certificates (as applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode the counseling process will take place?
Answer: The University will conduct the counseling in online mode.
Question – 2: Can I request for the change in the exam center allotted?
Answer: No, the university will not accept any of such requests.
Question – 3: Is it an online test or offline entrance exam?
Answer: Please note that the examination will take place in online mode (Computer based test)
Question – 4: How many questions will be asked in the exam and what will be the duration of the exam?
Answer: Total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Question – 5: What if my application form is rejected? Can I get the refund of my application fee submitted?
Answer: No, the application fee once submitted will not be refunded.