BEEE eligibility criteria denote the minimum necessary conditions that must be met by the candidates applying for admission in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). Candidates must fulfill the requirements stated by the authority for admission in different undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by BIHER. Through BEEE, they can get admission in courses such as B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Arch, M.Arch, M.Tech etc. Ineligible candidates won’t be permitted to appear for the exam. Therefore, they must go through the BEEE eligibility criteria to make sure that fit those conditions necessary for appearing in the exam.
BEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should note that the application form for the BEEE entrance exam is now available on the official website of the Institute. They should fill it on or before the last date i.e. April 2022 to avoid rejection of the applications. But before the candidates fill the application form, they should take a thorough look at the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria for BEEE entrance exam are as follows-
Nationality: Indian nationals can apply for the BEEE entrance exam.
- B.Tech: Students should have completed class 12th or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects. They should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks. Bio-engineering aspirants need to have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics.
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture: A pass in class 12th examination or its equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics and Chemistry subjects is required.
- B.Tech (Lateral entry): Candidates should have completed a diploma course from an Institute recognized by the state/central government. They should have studied Mathematics as a subject and have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks or its equivalent.
- B.Arch: Applicants should have passed class 12th exam or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects. They should also have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the said exam. It is compulsory for the applicants to qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) exam.
- M.Arch: Candidates should have done B.Arch course from a recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Tech: Candidates should hold a valid B.E/B.Tech degree from a UGC/AICTE recognized university or its equivalent. They should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in the concerned degree program.
- MBA: Candidates should possess a valid bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. They should have scored a minimum of 60% or its equivalent marks in aggregate.
Appearing candidates: Those appearing in class 12th or final year of the qualifying exam (as per the course they wish to enroll) are also eligible to apply for the exam.