Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) annually conduct BEEE entrance exam for admission in various different UG and PG courses offered by it. The BEEE application form will release by the Institute soon. Candidates can apply for the exam by filling the online application form. Before proceeding for the application form part, candidates must make sure that they meet all the requirements laid down by the authority in form of eligibility criteria. Through the entrance test, candidates can enroll themselves in courses such as B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Arch, M.Arch, and M.Tech to name a few.
The confirmed dates for the BEEE application form are as follows-
|Availability of application form||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||April 2022|
BEEE Application Form
- The application form for BEEE is available on the official website of the institute.
- Candidates need to fill the online application form and send it to the authority on or before the deadline specified by the Institute.
- They should keep their documents, scanned photograph and signature ready to upload before filling the form.
- The details in the application form should be entered correctly as no correction window will be provided to the candidates in case they mistakenly fill incorrect information in the form.
- The details to be filled in the application form are-name, parent’s name, gender, DOB, nationality, religion, blood group, educational records, course details, exam details etc.
- The images to be uploaded in the application form should be in proper format i.e. JPG format.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to pay the necessary application fee for the exam. Failing to pay the required application fee, the applications of such candidates will be rejected by the authority.
- Once the payment of the application fee is done, candidates can submit the form.
- They also need to keep the printout copy of the same and send it to the following address before the due date set by the institute.
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
Tamil Nadu (India).
|Photograph||200 KB||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||200 KB||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 750/- for the exam. The payment can be made via online mode i.e. through credit card, debit card and net banking.
How to fill the BEEE application form?
Candidates need to follow the instructions given below on how to fill the application form of BEEE exam–
- Go to the official website of the BIHER i.e. https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/ or click on the direct link given here.
- Click on the “admissions” tab and then click on the “how to apply” section.
- You’ll find the registration link, click on the link and register yourself for the exam.
- On successful registration, you need to login into the website and fill the application form.
- Once the details are filled, you are required to upload your scanned images and proceed towards the payment of the application fee.
- Pay the necessary fee and submit the form.
- Now take a printout of the filled-in application form and send it to the authorities through the post.