Bharath Institute of Science and Technology or Bharat University is the authority responsible for organizing the BEEE 2023. It is a national level exam organized by the university to select candidates for admission to the B.Tech degree program. The examination will take place online (Computer-based test) mode at some exam center and in offline mode at other exam centers. Interested candidates have to fill and submit an application form before the last date. It is expected that the application process will begin in the month of November 2022.
- Please note that BEEE 2023 is not for B.Arch Admission. The Bharath University will offer admissions to B.Arch based on the NATA scores.
- The Exam will be held at around more than 92 exam centers all over India.
- The photocopies of the answer sheet will not be made available. Plus there is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation.
- Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for B.Tech Admission. The application forms of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The application fee once submitted will not be refunded in case the application is rejected.
BEEE 2023 Important Dates
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of the application form submission||November 2022|
|Last date for the receipt of Application||2nd week of April 2023|
|Availability of the hall ticket||2nd week of April 2023|
|Date of BEEE Examination||3rd week of April 2023|
|Announcement of the result and publication of the merit list||1st week of May 2023|
|Starting of the counselling||June 2023|
Aspiring candidates need to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have studied in educational institutions in India.
- Must have passed the qualifying exam from India.
- The age of a candidate should be less than 25 years as on 1st July 2023.
For B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Bio-processing, and Genetic Engineering)
- Aspirants must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
For B.Tech (All other Branches)
- Applicants must have passed the 10+2 or an equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
BEEE 2023 Application Form
The university releases the application form in both online and offline modes. Details about both the modes of application are as follows.
- In order to apply online, the candidates have to visit the official website of the institute.
- Before accessing the main application form, aspirants first need to register by entering some of their basic details.
- After registration, the candidates may fill the rest of the details in the main application form.
- The details in the application form must be correct otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- Applicants are also required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the application form.
- After entering details in the application form, aspirants have to pay the necessary application fee.
- Make sure you take a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Interested candidates can also download the application form from the official website of the University.
- In the offline application form, the candidate should enter the details in neat and clean handwriting.
- Also, affix a recent photograph of the candidate in an application form.
- The application form along with the Demand Draft of the application fee must reach the university address before the last date.
- The BEEE application fee 2023 for all the candidates is Rs. 750/-.
- While applying online, the candidates can pay the fee using a credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Alternatively, the candidates may pay the fees in the form of a demand draft. The DD should be drawn in favour of the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, payable at Chennai.
BEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for BEEE 2023 exam should check its pattern given below carefully.
- Mode of Exam: Both online (computer-based test) and offline (pen and pencil test)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type MCQ
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Physics||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Mathematics/ Biology||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
BEEE 2023 Syllabus
The topic-wise syllabus for the BEEE 2023 examination is given below.
Physics: Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Wave Motion, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, etc.
Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, States of Matter, Chemical Families – Periodic Properties, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, etc.
Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinates, Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and combinations, Mathematical Inductions and its Applications, Trigonometry, Sequences and Series, Differential Calculus, etc.
Biology: Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare, Microbiology, Immunology, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Applied Biology, Theories of Evolution, etc.
BEEE 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card for BEEE 2023 from the university’s website.
- The information regarding the examination venue and schedule will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- The admit card should be kept safe till the admission process gets over.
- Please note that the admit card should not be damaged or torn.
BEEE 2023 Result
- After conducting the exam, authorities will declare the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check their result by entering their roll numbers.
- Please note that there is no provision to send the marks of the candidates by post.
- At the time of result publication, the rank will be intimated through email if the email address of the candidate is provided.
- The request for recheck or re-totaling will not be entertained.
BEEE 2023 Counselling
- Candidates shortlisted after the result declaration will be invited to participate in counselling.
- During counselling, the applicants have to select the branch of engineering in which they want to complete their B.Tech.
- The details and schedule of the counselling will be made available after the result declaration.
- The following documents are required at the time of counselling.
- BEEE-2023 Hall Ticket / BEEE-2023 Score Card / Call Letter
- Demand draft of the counselling fee
- Six copies of recent Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) color photos
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card / Ration Card
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of 10th Standard
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How can I contact the University regarding the admission?
Answer: The contact details of the university are as follows.
- Address: Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, 173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai – 600 073
- Phone Number: + 91-44-22290742, 22290125
- Fax: + 91-44-2229 3886
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Question 2: Is there any scholarship plan based on the BEEE 2023 score?
Answer: Yes, Bharath University also offers scholarships based on the BEEE rank.
- Top 25 Rankers – 100% Scholarship
- Top 26-250 Rankers – 50% Scholarship
- Top 251-500 Rankers – 25% Scholarship
Question 3: Will the University upload answer sheets of the candidates on the website after the exam?
Answer: No, the university will not make copies of answer sheets available after the exam.