Allahabad University will release AU B.Ed 2023 application form in online mode and select candidates for admission to B.Ed course through an entrance test. Candidates who are willing to take the entrance test they need to submit their application form first. The online application form will be tentatively released in the month of March 2023. It is suggested that the candidates ensure their eligibility before applying for the exam. Interested applicants can find complete details related to the AU B.Ed 2023 such as application process, exam pattern, admit card, etc from this article below.
AU B.Ed 2023 Schedule
Check out the important dates (tentative) related to AU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 in the table below:
|Major Activities||Tentative Dates|
|Online application form release date||March 2023, 4th week (expected)|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced later|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced later|
|Date of B.Ed entrance exam||To be announced later|
|Declaration of result||To be announced later|
|Commencement of counseling process||To be announced later|
AU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to fulfill the criteria mentioned below in order to be eligible for AU B.Ed 2023 entrance exam:
- Candidates with a bachelor’s and / or master’s degree scoring not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for the candidates belonging to reserved category) are eligible to apply.
- Those with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology with specialization in Mathematics and Science with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks for the candidates belonging to reserved category) are eligible too.
- In addition to this, the candidates who will be appearing in the final year exam of their bachelor’s or master’s degree in the year 2023 can also apply.
AU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application form for AU B.Ed 2023 entrance exam will be released on the official website of the university. Candidates meeting the basic eligibility conditions can apply for the same from March 2023 onwards.
- First step will be the registration of the candidates providing basic details and generate user id and password.
- Using the user id and password generated, the candidates can login to their account and obtain the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and academic details such as name, gender, category, qualifying exam passing year, etc.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format should also be uploaded in the application form.
- Care should be taken by providing the details into the form as any incorrect detail can lead to its rejection.
- After providing all the details into the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed application fee.
- It is advised that the candidates take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe with them for future reference.
The category-wise application fee structure for AU B.Ed entrance exam is provided below. Payment of the fee can be done through online mode using a debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.
|General. OBC, EWS category||Rs. 1600/-|
|SC, ST, PWD category||Rs. 800/-|
AU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern overview for AU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 is given below:
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Number of questions: 150 questions
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Total marks: 300 marks
- Marking scheme: For each question answered correctly, 2 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Topics||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Hindi Language Comprehension||20 questions||40 marks|
|English Language Comprehension||20 questions||40 marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20 questions||40 marks|
|Mental Ability||20 questions||40 marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||20 questions||40 marks|
|Subject Knowledge||50 questions||100 marks|
|Total||150 questions||300 marks|
AU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card to appear in the AU B.Ed 2023 Entrance Test will be uploaded on the official website of the university.
- Candidates should download their admit card, take its printout and carry it to the exam center on the day of exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam without an admit card and a valid identity proof.
- Important details related to the exam like date, time and venue will be communicated to the candidates through the admit card.
- The candidates should preserve their admit card till whole process of admission is over.
AU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Result
- Result of the B.Ed entrance exam will be announced online on the official website of the university.
- To check their result, the candidates will be required to provide their roll number, date of birth, etc as asked.
- A merit list of the candidates who clear the entrance exam will be made on the basis of marks scored in the exam.
- Candidates who clear the exam will be invited to attend the counseling round as per their merit.
AU B.Ed 2023 Counseling
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to report for the counseling round as per the schedule communicated to them through the official website.
- While reporting for counseling, the candidates must carry with them all their documents in original and photocopy.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for college for admission.
- Documents will be verified and seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit in the entrance exam.
AU B.Ed 2023 Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How can I get exam centre of my choice for appearing in the AU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023?
Answer: You will be given the opportunity to select the center for appearing in the exam at the time of filling the application form. To get the center as near as possible you need to submit your application as early as possible.
Question 2: Can I get my admit card for AU B.Ed Entrance Test through post or courier?
Answer: The admit card for the AU B.Ed Entrance Test will be released online and can only be downloaded from the official website of the university.
Question 3: Is there any way I can ask for a refund of the application fee?
Answer: The application fee once submitted by the candidates will be non-refundable. No request in this regard will be entertained.
Question 4: What if I lose my admit card? Can I get a duplicate copy?
Answer: No duplicate copy of the admit card will be sent to you by the university. In order to protect your admit card form loss, it is advised to take multiple printouts of the same.
Question 5: What if an ineligible candidate is able to secure admission?
Answer: In case an ineligible candidate secures admission by providing incorrect information or using any unfair means, his/her candidature will be cancelled even at a later stage. Any kind of fees submitted will be forfeited.