Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is the authority that will manage the ATMA 2023 exam. ATMA stands for AIMS Test for Management Admissions. It is a national level exam accepted by more than 100 colleges for selecting candidates for MBA admission. Recognized by AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India, ATMA is conducted across all the states in India. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for ATMA 2023 need to submit an application form in online mode. It is being expected that the application form of this exam for July session is available from 1st week of June 2023.
- While filling details in the application form, candidates must enter their 5 choices of institutes for admission purposes.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours and the candidates have to answer 180 multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates who have completed CA can also apply for the ATMA examination.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to reach at least 1 hour before the exam on the exam date.
- Aspirants must carry any of the following documents along with the admit card at the time of exam – Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN card/ Driving License.
ATMA 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of the registration process||January 2023|
|Last date to register for the exam||February 2023|
|Closure of payment gateways||February 2023|
|Last date to take a printout of the application form||February 2023|
|Releasing of Admit Card||February 2023|
|Date of Exam||February 2023|
|Declaration of Result||February 2023|
ATMA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the exam, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- There is no upper or lower age limit in the ATMA 2023 exam.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream under 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized college/ institute.
- Candidates should have at least 50% marks in graduation.
- Students appearing for the final year exam of graduation in the year 2023 are also eligible.
ATMA 2023 Application Form
The application form of ATMA 2023 will be made available in online mode only. Candidates who are looking to apply need to visit the official website in order to access the application form.
- The first step of the application process is to pay the required application fee.
- After the fee payment, a personal ID Code (PID) will be generated. The generation of this code is compulsory in order to apply for the ATMA exam.
- Next, the candidate may provide their Personal ID Code and fill the rest of the details in the application form.
- The details to be entered in the application form must be correct otherwise the form might be rejected.
- Apart from the details, the candidates must upload their photograph and signature on the application form.
- The size of the uploaded photograph and signature should be 20 to 50 KB and 10 to 20 KB respectively.
- The format of the uploaded images should JPEG.
- Once you are done with filling details in the application form, the candidates should take a printout of the same for future references.
The ATMA application fees 2023 for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
- ATMA Registration Fee: Rs. 1298/- (Rs. 1100/- + Rs. 198/- GST)
- Students from North-East states: Rs. 649/- (Rs. 550/- + Rs. 99/- GST)
- Female Candidates: Rs. 973/- (Rs. 825/- + Rs. 148/- GST)
Mode of Payment
- The application fee can be paid using a credit card or debit card only.
- Please note that the facility of fee payment in cash/ DD/ Cheque/ Internet Banking is not available.
ATMA 2023 Admit Card
- After registering for the exam, the candidates may print their admit cards from the official website.
- Applicants need to provide their PID and password in order to download an admit card.
- Important information like date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry an admit card to the examination hall along with one Photo ID proof.
ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the ATMA 2023 exam is given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer-based test)
- Type of Question: Objective type MCQ
- Number of Questions: 180 questions
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours (30 minutes for each section)
- Number of Sections – 6
- Maximum Marks: 180
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time Allotted for each section (in minutes)|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – 1||30||30|
|Verbal skills – 1||30||30|
|Quantitative Skills – 1||30||30|
|Verbal Skills – 2||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – 2||30||30|
|Quantitative Skills – 2||30||30|
|Total||180 Questions||180 Minutes|
ATMA 2023 Syllabus
The section-wise important topics for ATMA examination 2023 are as follows.
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – 1: Critical Reasoning, Course of Action, Statement-Inference, Strong/Weak Arguments, etc.
- Verbal skills – 1/ Verbal Skills – 2: Grammar, Jumbled sentences, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension Passages, etc.
- Quantitative Skills – 1/ Quantitative Skills – 2: Questions will be based on Arithmetic, Algebra, Modern Math, etc.
- Analytical Reasoning Skills-2: Coding – decoding, Strengthen/Weaken arguments Statement-Conclusion, Arrangements, Syllogisms, Data sufficiency, etc.
ATMA 2023 Result
- AIMS will declare the ATMA 2023 result on its official website.
- Those candidates who will appear the exam will be able to check their results by entering their ATMA PID and password.
- Authorities will not send any hardcopy of the ATMA result or scorecard to the candidates by post or any other offline medium.
- The ATMA result card contains sectional scores as well as the overall total score secured by the candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will I get the chance to select my preferred examination city?
Answer: yes, the candidates will get a chance to choose two test cities while filling the application form.
Question – 2: What if I forgot my ATMA PID?
Answer: In such a case, you may retrieve it back by providing your Date of birth, Registered Mobile Number, and Registered email ID.
Question – 3: Is it possible to get the ATMA 2023 application form offline?
Answer: No, the application form of this exam will release in online mode only.