Association of Indian Management School (AIMS) will conduct ATMA 2022 to select candidates for admission into business schools all over the country. The selection test is held normally 5 times a year and the candidates can appear for any session as per their convenience. Candidates who wish to appear for this test can submit their applications in online mode. The students who qualify this test are eligible to apply for admissions into the different participating institutes of their choice. Final admissions will be given according to the specific criteria of the institutes that may vary from one to another.
ATMA 2022 application form has been released for May session.
ATMA 2022 Major Highlights
- Registration fee paid for one test will not be transferred to other tests under any circumstances.
- There is no need to send hard copy of application form or any other document to the school.
- For any query related to exam, the candidates can send an email to the ATMA Secretariat at [email protected] stating their PID and test date.
- The ATMA office will only forward the scores to the Institutions selected by the candidates in their application.
- Students are expected to apply directly to the various institutions on their official websites as per their own deadlines.
- Candidates can check the list of institutes participating in the admissions process from the official website of AIMS atmaaims.com.
ATMA 2022 Important Dates
The important dates of ATMA 2022 are given in the table below:
|Release of online registration form||1st March 2022|
|Last date to submit the registration fee||21st May 2022|
|Last date to register online||22nd May 2022|
|Last date of printing the application form||24th May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||—|
|Exam date||29th May 2022|
ATMA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the basic eligibility for ATMA 2022 which must be ensured before applying for the exam:
- The candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognized institute/ university are eligible to apply.
- Those appearing in the final year exam of their graduation degree programme are also eligible.
ATMA Application Form 2022
Application form for ATMA 2022 will be available in online mode only on the official website of AIMS. Interested candidates are advised to read the important instructions carefully before proceeding with the application process.
- To obtain the form, the candidates first need to make payment of the prescribed application fee.
- For this, the candidates will be required to fill a fee payment form providing information such as full name, email id, mobile number and date of birth.
- After successful payment of fee, a PID (Personal Identification Number) will be generated.
- Using the PID, the candidates can open and fill the details into the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and academic details.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature will also be uploaded in the form.
- Candidates must also indicate their choice of institute where they want to report their score at the time of filling the application form.
- After providing all the details in the application form, the candidates can final submit it online.
- A printout of the filled-in application form should be taken and kept safe for future reference.
- The application fee for ATMA 2022 will be Rs. 1298/- (inclusive of GST).
- Candidates will only be provided online mode for fee payment i.e., using debit card/ credit card.
ATMA 2022 Admit Card
- By using the login credentials, the candidates can print their admit card to appear in the test.
- The admit card will be available around three days before the commencement of test on the AIMS website www.atmaaims.com.
- The candidates must carry two copies of admit card with recent passport size photo affixed on them, while reporting for the exam.
- Apart from this, photo identity proof in original and photocopy, copy of the registration form and original Gazette notification (if there is any change in the candidate’s name) must also be carried to the exam center.
- Candidates in the absence of these documents will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
ATMA 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the basic overview of ATMA 2022 exam pattern below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Test duration: 180 minutes
- Number of questions: 180 questions
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- Negative marking: For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
|Topics||No. of questions||Total marks|
ATMA 2022 Result
- Results of the selection test will be released in online mode as per the specific schedule for each session.
- Candidates will be able to download their scorecard from the website www.atmaaims.com.
- The score report will contain the section-wise percentile and overall percentile obtained by the candidates.
- No hard copy of the score report will be issued unless specifically requested for.
- ATMA scores in the test taken on a particular date are valid only for admissions in the next academic year.