ATIT Application form will only be available to the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria laid out by the authority. The admission test for ICFAI Tech is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad for admission into various B.Tech programs offered by it. The application form is now available. Candidates should apply early for the ATIT Application form to avoid last minute hassle. Through this post, candidates will get complete information on the ATIT (ITSAT) Application form in a simple manner so that they can utilize the information and apply early for the exam. Students are encouraged to go through the article to know more about the application form and processes related to it.
Latest- ATIT application form has been released now.
ATIT Application form –Highlights
- The ATIT application form will be available in two modes- online and offline.
- Candidates will have to opt for only one of the given mode.
- Candidates can start filling the application form now .
- Applicants should apply early to avoid last minute rush or technical issue.
- Candidate should avoid sending/filling multiple application form as it will end up in rejection of the application.
- On successful submission of the ATIT application form, no request for correction in the form will be entertained by the authorities.
- Applicants must possess a valid Email ID and phone number for further future communication.
Filling the ATIT application form via online mode
Candidates need to follow the steps given below to fill the online application form for ATIT exam –
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “apply now” tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click on the link “click here for online registration”.
- A new registration tab will be opened up. Enter the details asked in the registration form.
- Upload the scanned image of Photograph in the column specified for it.
- Scroll down and Put a check on the “I agree” button below the declaration (at the bottom of the page).
- Click on”submit” button to submit the registration form.
- Now you’ll be directed toward payment section. Enter your payment details and “submit” the form.
- You’ll receive the application number and password in the Email ID provided by you.
- Now proceed for online slot booking.
How to Book the Slot for ATIT Exam?
- Visit the website ifheindia.org/its
- Under ”slot booking” tab click on the “Book slot for ITSAT”
- Enter your application number as login ID and DOB as password in the login window.
- A slot booking window will open up.
- Select the “city” from the drop-down list on the left side of the screen and select” test center” from the drop-down box.
- Select “date” and “time” from the radio buttons. Click on “submit”
- Verify the details and click on the” confirm” button.
- Now click on the “print hall ticket” button to download the admit card for ATIT.
- Keep a printout of the admit card for future use.
Registration details include-
- Branch Preference
- Entrance Test Details: Name of Entrance test, Admit card number and test score.
- Personal Details: Name, DOB, Blood group, Email, Mobile number, Parent’s name, Parent’s Email, Correspondence address.
- Academic Details: Name of School, City, Board, Medium, Year of Passing, Percentage of marks obtained, Address of the school.
- Language Proficiency Details
- Mode of Payment Detail: Online or Offline
- Source of Contact Detail- How you came to know about ATIT exam.
Filling the ATIT application form via offline mode
For offline mode, Candidates need to fill the form online but refrain from submitting it. They then need to download the filled application form in order to send it to the officials. The completed OMR Application Form along with DD should be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to address given below:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
E-mail: [email protected]
- For Online Mode: Candidates will need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee via online mode i.e. Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- For offline Mode: Candidates will need to pay Rs. 500/- via Demand Draft drawn in favor of “IFHE A/c ATIT” payable at Hyderabad.
Note: The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.