The admit card for the ATIT will be released a few days prior to the exam in the month of May 2022. The admit card will be uploaded on the official website from where they shall be required to download it and get it printed while they book a slot for the exam. Since the hall ticket needs to be presented to the authorities at the time of the online/offline test. Therefore, all the candidates must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
The complete procedure to download and print the admit card is given as follows.
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the link given below to start booking a slot and hence download the admit card.
Link: To be activated later
- Then the candidates, using their login ID, password and the OMR application number, must log in to the website such that their slot booking screen is opened.
- The candidates shall then book the slot as required for their exam by selecting the date and time.
- On completion of the same, the candidates must click on print “Print Hall Ticket”. This shall print the hall ticket or the admit card of ATIT in the hard copy form for the candidate.
- This must then be preserved by the candidate and must be carried to the exam hall.
The result for the ATIT exam will be announced in the last week of May 2022. The result shall be posted on the official website for the candidates to check. Based on the results announced by the university, the candidates will be called for counselling and further admission rounds. The exact date of the declaration of result has not been announced yet but it will soon be available here along with the link to check the result.
For checking the result of ATIT, the candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Log on to the official portal of IFCAI university and search for a link that says “ATIT Results”.
- Click on the very same link.
- Candidates need to provide their application number and date of birth in the boxes are provided on the page.
- On clicking the submit button, the result shall load on the screen for the candidates to view/save it.
- The result shall clearly specify the marks obtained by them in the ATIT exam which shall eventually determine their chances of getting admission to the university.
Through the result, the candidates will be selected for the counselling process. Please note that the
candidates who obtain marks below the required cut-off marks shall not be allowed to appear for
the counselling. It will be strictly according to the result of the candidate.
The counselling for the ATIT exam will be conducted in the month of May or June 2022 after the release of the result. The candidates who will qualify the written exam phase shall be called to attend the counselling for final seat allotment. All the candidates who will successfully clear the test will be selected for the counselling process. The candidates obtaining higher marks in the qualifying exam is liable to be given preference above the ones who has obtained a low score. Therefore, the seat allotment through the counselling process depends on the number of seats available and also the number of successful candidates. Some more additional details regarding the same are given below.
- The allotment of seat to a candidate shall purely depend upon his/her performance in ATIT/JEE MAIN/other state or national level exam.
- Based on the preferences entered by the candidates in the OMR application form, the candidates will be allotted seats for which they will be eligible.
- The candidates shall be required to submit the relevant document at the time document verification.
- After the counselling procedure is over, the selected candidates will be sent a selection letter which shall specify the university name and branch name that has been allotted to them.