The IFHE Hyderabad conducts the All India Admission Test 2023 (ATIT 2023) for admission to 4-year Integrated B.Tech programs and 3-year integrated B.Sc Programs in ICFAI Tech. The aspirants looking for admissions need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The exam is conducted in online mode and it includes 180 questions. Before starting the application process, the candidates are advised to check the eligibility norms carefully. Interested candidates can find all the necessary details related to ATIT 2023 through this post.
- This exam was used to be conducted in both online and offline mode. But, now the exam is organized in online mode only.
- The application form will be made available in online mode through the official website. A candidate may submit the form through the website or download the same and send it via speed post/ courier.
- Applicants must have a valid Email ID. All the details related to the admission will be intimated by emails only.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive the ATIT 2023 prospectus from the institute.
- ICFAI Tech provides free laptops and study materials to its students.
ATIT 2023 Important Dates
|Phase 2 Dates for
|Receiving of filled application||April 2023||June 2023|
|Slot booking process for ATIT||April 2023||June 2023|
|Applicants are informed about Date, time and slot||April 2023||June 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||April 2023||June 2023|
|Provisional admission letters||April 2023||June 2023|
|Admission fee payment||May 2023||July 2023|
|Sliding 1 date||May 2023||July 2023|
|Admissions reporting||May 2023||July 2023|
|Sliding 2 date||May 2023||July 2023|
|Date of Immersion Program||June 2023||August 2023|
|Date of Registration||June 2023||August 2023|
|Sliding 3 date||June 2023||August 2023|
Course Offered through ATIT 2023
The courses available along with their codes are as follows.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Civil Engineering: 01
- Computer Science & Engineering: 02
- Data Science & Artificial Intelligence: 03
- Electronics & Communications Engineering: 04
- Mechatronics Engineering: 05
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics: 06
- Physics: 07
ATIT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking to get their first degree from Icfai Tech should fulfill the eligibility norms as given below.
- For B.Tech: Aspirants must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, physics, chemistry and English subjects with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- For B.Sc.: The candidates need to pass 10+2 exam with Mathematics, physics, chemistry and English subjects and at least 50% marks.
Note: Students who will appear for the Class 10th exam in the year 2023 can also apply.
ATIT 2023 Application Form
All candidates interested in appearing for ATIT 2023 need to fill and submit an application form before the last date. The details related to the various mode of application are given below.
- Aspirants can apply online by filling an application form on the official website.
- The official website for submitting the ATIT application 2023 application form is www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech.
- Make sure the details entered in the application form are accurate.
- While applying online, the candidates must upload the passport size photograph in an online mode.
- The candidates who are looking to apply online also needs to pay the application fee online.
Download of Application Form
- Interested candidates can also fill the application form online and download its copy.
- In this mode of application, the aspirants have to pay the fee via demand draft.
- The duly filled application form along with the demand draft should be sent to the following address.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, Plot # 65,
Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll-Free: 1800-599-0767
- You may send the application form via speed post or courier.
- The application fee for ATIT 2023 is Rs. 500/-.
- For online application, candidates can pay fees using a Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through the secure internet payment gateway.
- In offline mode, the fee is paid via DD drawn in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2023” payable at Hyderabad.
- The institute will release the admit card for the eligible candidates who will apply before the last date.
- All the necessary details related to the ATIT exam 2023 such as date, timing, and venue are mentioned on the admit card.
- Aspirants should take a print out of an admit card and carry the same to the examination center along with a photo ID proof.
- Please note that the authorities will not permit any candidate to take the exam without having an admit card.
ATIT Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates can get a basic idea related to the pattern of ATIT examination as given below.
- Mode of Examination: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type MCQ
- Number of Questions: 180
- Language of Exam: English
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
A subject-wise brief ATIT Syllabus 2023 is given below.
Mathematics: Sets, relations, and functions, complex numbers, matrices and determinants, quadratic equations, permutations and combinations, Calculus, differential equations, trigonometry, statics, dynamics, probability, etc.
Physics: Units and measurement, laws of motion, work, energy and power, gravitation, solids and fluids, magnetic effects of currents, magneto-statics, Ray optics, wave optics, electron and photons, solids and semi-conductors devices, etc.
Chemistry: States of matter, atomic structure, solutions, chemical energetics and thermodynamics, second law of thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, chemistry of non-metals, hydrocarbons, heavy metals, etc.
English: Reading, diction, comprehension, formation of effective sentences, sentence completion, vocabulary, common errors, etc.
ATIT 2023 Result
- Soon after conducting the exam, authorities will declare results on the official portal.
- Candidates may check their result by entering their roll numbers, date of birth, etc.
- A merit list will be prepared as per the total percentile scores obtained by the candidates in the ATIT 2023 exam.
- Candidates getting their names in the merit list will get an invitation for the interview and other admission formalities.
- In case of a tie, the applicants with more marks in Mathematics and Physics in ATIT will get preference.
Interview and Admission
- The successful candidates having their names in the merit list will be called for an interview.
- After the interview, the documents of the selected candidates will be verified.
- Applicants failing to submit the required documents within a specific time will not be allowed to take admission.
- The admission will get confirmed only after the payment of fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. 1: I missed the ATIT 2023 exam can I still get admission to Icfai Tech?
Answer: Yes, the admissions are also offered based on JEE Main and other state-level entrance exams.
Ques. 2: What photo Identity proof is required at the time of exam?
Answer: You can carry any of the following documents: Passport, Aadhar Card; College ID or a notarized Affidavit with photo signature, date of birth and residential address.
Ques. 3: What is the Fee Structure of the B.Tech and B.Sc program?
Answer: The per-semester fees for both the programs are as follows.
- B.Sc (3 Years): Rs. 50000/- per semester
- B.Tech (4 Years): Rs. 1,25,000/- per semester
Ques. 4: Is there any merit scholarship based on ATIT 2023?
Answer: Yes, the students getting good percentile scores will get a scholarship as mentioned below.
- 95% – 100% marks – 100% program fee of the 1st Semester
- 86% – 94% marks – 75% program fee of the 1st Semester
- 76% – 85% marks – 50% program fee of the 1st Semester
- 66% – 75% marks – 25% program fee of the 1st Semester