ATIT 2020: Application(Out), Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Dates
Admission Test for IFCAI Tech 2020 (or ATIT 2020) will be conducted at all India level to screen candidates for admission into B.Tech degree course offered by IFCAI Tech School. This test, also known as ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT), will be held in both online and offline mode and the candidates can appear as per their choice. Similarly, the application form can also be submitted in online as well as offline mode. The candidates can get the complete details of the ATIT 2020 exam such as syllabus, pattern, eligibility, result, etc through this post.
News: ATIT 2020 application form released now, candidates can apply here
ATIT 2020 Important Dates
The official dates for ATIT 2020 are given in the table below. Have a look and apply accordingly. We wish you all the best!
|Availability of application form||Available Now|
|Last date of receipt of the application form||20th April 2020|
|Date of computer based test||25th April to |
|Admitted and waitlisted candidates|
|Date of sliding 1||16th June 2020|
|Admission reporting||15th July 2020|
|Date of sliding 2||16th July 2020|
|Date of sliding 3||2nd August 2020|
ATIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must meet the following ATIT eligibility criteria 2020 in order to apply for the exam:
- For IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Raipur & ICFAI University Jharkhand, the candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- For ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh, the applicants need to clear their class 12th or equivalent exam with at least 55% aggregate marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. The applicants must also quality JEE (Main) 2020.
- The candidates awaiting their qualifying exam results are also eligible.
- It is necessary that the candidates have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the exam. In addition to this, the candidates must qualify any of the following entrance tests: ATIT 2020/ JEE (Main) 2020/ State Level/ Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2020).
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board from which he/she has appeared in the qualifying exam.
ATIT Application Form 2020
The ATIT 2020 application form will be released in online mode on the official website www.ifheindia.org/its. The candidates can submit their application in either online or offline mode.
Online submission: The candidates can fill all the important details asked in the application form such as name, date of birth, gender, educational qualification, etc in online mode. The candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature into the application form. Now this form can be submitted online along with the application fee of Rs. 500/- paid via debit card/ credit card using the payment gateway.
Offline submission: The candidates can also submit their application form via speed post or courier. The candidates can either download the online-filled application form or can fill the application form after downloading it from the website. Both kinds of forms can be sent along with a demand draft of the application fee of Rs. 500/-. The demand draft should be drawn in the favor of ‘IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2020’ payable at Hyderabad. The hard copy of the application form should be sent with the DD to the following address:
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65,
Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State
ATIT 2020 Exam Pattern
The overview of the exam pattern is provided below to provide the aspirants familiarity with the ATIT exam 2020:
- Mode of exam: Both online and offline
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- No of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
|Subjects||No. of questions|
ATIT 2020 Syllabus
The ATIT 2020 syllabus will cover the topics studied in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects of class 11th and 12th level. The details of the syllabus are given as:
- Physics: Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Work, energy and power, Gravitation, Laws of motion, Kinetic theory of gases, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, etc
- Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, States of matter, Chemical thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox reactions and electrochemistry, d and f-block elements, Co-ordination compounds, Environmental chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Polymers, Biomolecules, etc
- Mathematics: Sets, relations and functions, Matrices and determinants, Permutations and combinations, Sequences and series, Trigonometry, Integral calculus, Differential equations, Vector algebra, Co-ordinate geometry, Statistics and probability, etc
- English: Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Formation, Sentence Completion, Common Errors, etc
Some basic preparation tips in order to help candidates in getting good rank in the ATIT 2020 are provided below:
- Study according to a time table. Believe it or not but a time table can be very helpful in completing your syllabus in time.
- Only collect the study material from reliable sources.
- Revise on a regular interval. Include the schedule for revision in your time table itself.
- Practice mock tests and sample papers to know your preparation status and strengths and weaknesses.
- Stay away from distractions and do not neglect your health.
ATIT 2020 Admit Card
The candidate will be able to download their ATIT 2020 admit card after successful booking of the exam slot. The candidate must carry the admit card along with a valid identity proof in original (Passport, Aadhaar Card, College ID or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address) to the exam center. A candidate in the absence of any of these documents will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
ATIT 2020 Result
The ATIT 2020 result will be declared in online mode on the official website of IFCAI. The intimation will also be provided to the successful candidates via mail on their registered email id or through post. The candidates who clear the written exam will then be called for the interview. The candidates who apply for admissions on the basis of another entrance exams will also have to appear for the interview round.
ATIT 2020 Admission
Provisional admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their performance in the written exam and the interview subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. The provisionally admitted candidates will have to submit the proof of clearing their qualifying exam only after which they will be offered final admission.