Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2023: An entrance exam will be conducted for selecting the candidates for admission into ITI colleges of Arunachal Pradesh. The exam is expected to be held in the last week of May 2023. Candidates interested in admission can apply for the same from the first week of May 2023. However, it is important that the candidates ensure the eligibility requirements before applying for the exam. Get detailed information about the Arunachal Pradesh ITI admission 2023 like application process, admit card, result, etc from this article below.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Important Dates
The table below presents the important dates (tentative) related to Arunachal Pradesh ITI admission 2023:
|Application form release date||May 2023, 1st week|
|Last date for application form submission||May 2023, 4th week|
|Issue of admit card||May 2023, 4th week|
|Date of entrance exam||May 2023, last week|
|Result announcement||June 2023, 2nd week|
|Beginning of admission process||July 2023, 1st week|
|Training classes will commence from||August 2023, 1st week|
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Admission Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled by the candidates if they wish to appear for Arunachal Pradesh ITI exam 2023:
- Age limit (as on 1st July 2023): The lower age limit of the candidates is 14 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Domicile criteria: Those who are a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh state or are dependents of Central & State Govt. employees and different Business or Private Sector Enterprises inside Arunachal Pradesh are eligible.
- For 1-year Plumber trade: Applicants who have cleared their class 8th exam from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
- For 1-year Welder (Gas & Electric), Preservation of Fruits & Vegetables and Mechanic Diesel trade: The candidates should have passed their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board to be eligible.
- For 1-year Carpenter trade: A pass in class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Science as a mandatory subject is required for this trade.
- For 1-year Hair & Skin Care and Baker & Confectioner trade: Candidates need to pass their matriculation or equivalent exam from a recognized board for applying for these trades.
- For 1-year Secretarial Practice trade: Those with a pass in matriculation or equivalent exam from a recognized board with English as a cognate subject can apply.
- For 1-year Fashion Technology trade: For this trade, a pass in class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board is required.
- For 1-year Computer Operator & Programming Assistant trade: The applicants with a pass in class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board or a 3-year Diploma in Engineering from any recognized polytechnic after class 10th can apply.
- For 2-years Wireman trade: Those with a pass in class 8th exam from a recognized board with Science as one of the subjects are eligible to apply.
- For 2-years Fitter trade: Candidates need to clear their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board for this trade.
- For 2-years Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) and Electrician trade: A pass in class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Science as a subject is required.
- For 2-years Draughtsman (Civil), Surveyor, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic (RAC) trade: Those who have passed class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Science as Mathematics as compulsory subjects can apply.
- For 2-years Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance trade: Applicants with a pass in class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board scoring at least 60% marks in Science as Mathematics are eligible. However, candidates with a pass in class 12th exam with Mathematics and Physics will be preferred.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Application Form
The candidates will be able to obtain the application form for Arunachal Pradesh ITI admission 20212 by visiting the District Industries Centers (DICs) of the state from the month of May 2023 onwards. Those who meet the eligibility requirements can submit the form before the last date along with the prescribed fee.
- Application form can be filled by providing the basic personal, academic, contact and other details of the candidates.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format also need to be uploaded into the application form.
- Care should be taken while providing the details into the form as any incorrect information will make it liable for rejection.
- Duly filled application form can then be submitted along with the required application fee and attested copies of the important documents.
- The form and documents should be submitted to the JDIs/ DDIs/ ADIs of the concerned district
- A copy of the filled-in application fee should also be kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
- The application fee for Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission will be Rs. 50/-.
Attested copies of the following documents should be sent to the JDIs along with the printout of the application form:
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST candidates issued by competent authority
- Mark sheet of the examination passed and conduct certificate from the Head of the School/ Institution last studied
- Attested original copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate from any recognized Medical Officer stating that the applicant is physically fit to undergo practical training along with the attested specimen signature of the trainee/ applicant before the Doctor in the medical fitness certificate form itself
- Passport size photographs of the candidates duly attested- 2 nos.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admit Card 2023
- Candidates who wish to appear for the Arunachal Pradesh ITI entrance exam need to download their admit card.
- After downloading, a printout of the admit card should be taken to be carried to the exam center.
- Details of the exam center along with the exam schedule will be printed on the admit card.
- Entry into the examination hall will only be granted to the candidates with a valid admit card.
- The admit card is an important document that should be kept safe by the candidates to be produced at the time of admission.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Result 2023
- The concerned authorities will declare the result of the ITI entrance exam tentatively in the month of June 2023.
- To check their result, the candidates need to visit the official website www.indarun.gov.in and enter their roll number.
- After declaration of result, a merit list of the successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the entrance test.
- Further admission process of the candidates will be carried out as per their names in the merit list.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Counseling 2023
- Candidates who clear the entrance exam need to appear for the counseling round according to the merit list.
- Details related to schedule and venue of the counseling round will be communicated to the candidates online.
- At the time of counseling, documents of candidates will be verified and therefore they should report there with all the important documents in original.
- After successful verification of documents, final admission will be granted to the candidates.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Fee Structure
The fee structure for Arunachal Pradesh ITI institutes is as follows:
|Registration fee||Rs. 10/-|
|Caution money||Rs. 250/-|
|Exam fee (per semester)||Rs. 200/-|
|Tuition fee (per month)||Rs. 20/- (free training for ST candidates)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How many Industrial Training Institutes are there in Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer: The following five ITIs are present in Arunachal Pradesh state:
- ITI Balinong (Miao), District Changlang
- ITI Dirang, West Kameng District
- ITI Tabarijo, District Upper Subansiri
- ITI Roing, Lower Dibang Valley District
- ITI Yupia, District, Papum Pare (Only for women candidates)
Question 2: What is the amount of stipend provided to the ITI students of Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer: The candidates will be provided an amount of Rs. 550/- as stipend for continuing ITI courses in the institute of Arunachal Pradesh. However, those who remain absent from their classes for too long, their stipend will be discontinued.
Question 3: Will I be allowed to provide my choice for trade or institute for Arunachal Pradesh ITI admission 2023?
Answer: Yes. The candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for trade and institute at the time of counseling.
Question 4: In case I lost my admit card for Arunachal Pradesh ITI exam how do I get a new one?
Answer: Candidates will be able to download a new admit card from the official website till the date of entrance exam. However, no admit card will be provided after the exam is over. It is therefore advisable to keep multiple printouts of the admit card to protect it from loss or damage.
Question 5: What if an ineligible candidate is able to secure admission into ITI college of Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer: If an ineligible candidate is able to secure admission into the ITI college anyhow, his/ her candidature will be cancelled at any later stage when this ineligibility is found out.