The National Testing Agency (NTA) holds the responsibility of conducting the Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching 2021 or ARPIT 2021 exam. ARPIT is a special program designed to enhance the skills of faculty (teachers). However, non-faculty learners can also apply for the same. Those who will clear the ARPIT 2021 examination will get a certificate equivalent to one refresher course of UGC for Career Advancement Scheme (CAS). Please note that NTA will conduct the exam and certificates are given through the platform of SWAYAM. Interested candidates can get complete information regarding the ARPIT exam 2021 through this post.
ARPIT 2021 Main Highlights
- The application form will release in online mode only. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Certificates of non-faculty learners will be different from the certificates of faculty learners.
- While filling the form, candidates will get a chance to choose cities of the examination. Applicants have to select 4 cities in order of their preference.
- Applicants must keep their phone number and email ID provided during the registration active for future communications.
- On the date of exam, candidates have to bring the original documents uploaded during registration.
- To help candidates fix their mistakes, NTA will also provide a correction window for a limited time.
ARPIT 2021 Important Dates
|Release of the official information bulletin||2nd week of December 2020|
|Beginning of online registration||3rd week of December 2020|
|Last date to register online||3rd week of January 2021|
|Availability of correction window||3rd week of January 2021|
|Issuance of hall ticket||Last week of January 2021|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of February 2021|
|Declaration of CBT result||Last week of February 2021|
ARPIT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for ARPIT 2021 depend upon whether the candidate is a Faculty learner or Non-faculty learner. Given below are the eligibility criteria for both the categories.
- To apply under this category, the candidate should be a faculty member working in a higher educational institute in India.
- Such candidates should have relevant proofs like Faculty ID Proof/ Appointment Letter/Latest payslip/Promotion Order.
- Aspirants who are not faculty members working in educational institutes can apply under this category.
ARPIT 2021 Application Form
The registration process for ARPIT examination 2021 will take place online through the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA). Details regarding the application process are as follows.
- To start the application form submission, candidates first need to register on the official portal by providing some basic details.
- After registration, aspirants will get their application number and password.
- In the next step, candidates may log in and fill the rest of the details in an application form.
- Along with the details, applicants must upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Next, the applicants have to upload the following documents as per their category.
- Faculty Learner – Faculty ID Proof/ Appointment Letter/Latest Payslip/Promotion Order.
- Non-Faculty Learner – SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ EWS Certificate issued by competent Authority (valid and non-expired)
- Once the application form is submitted, the candidates may pay the required application fee.
- For future reference, candidates should keep the following documents safely.
- A printout of the Confirmation Page of online application
- At least 2 copies of the passport size photograph uploaded in the application form
- Identity proof
- Faculty Learner – Faculty ID Proof/ Appointment Letter/Latest Payslip/Promotion Order
- Non-Faculty learner – Proof /Certificate of learner belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ EWS/ PWD candidates with disability >=40%
The application fees for ARPIT 2021 are explained below.
- Faculty Learners: There is no examination fee for faculty learners
- Non-Faculty Learners: Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women/EWS with disability >=40%)
Mode of payment
- A candidate can pay the fees online using a debit/ credit card or net banking.
ARPIT 2021 Admit Card
- After submitting the form, candidates will be able to download hall tickets online through the official website of NTA.
- In order to download an admit card, candidates have to provide their application number and password.
- The admit card comprises information regarding the exam schedule and venue.
- Along with admit cards, candidates have to bring the original documents uploaded in the application form for verification.
- One photo identity proof is also compulsory to be carried at the examination center.
ARPIT Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern of ARPIT 2021 is explained below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer-based test)
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of Questions: 100
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
ARPIT 2021 Result
- The result of the ARPIT 2021 Computer-based test (without internal assessment) will be announced by the National Testing Agency.
- To check the result, applicants have to provide information like a roll number, application number, etc.
- The final result will be prepared by giving an equal weightage to both external and internal assessment in the ratio of 70: 30.
- Candidates must note that the final result will be declared by SWAYAM-AICTE instead of NTA.
ARPIT Certificate 2021
- After the exam, successful candidates will get a certificate from the authorities.
- Those who will get less than 50% marks will be considered as failure.
- The Grading system for certificates is explained in the table below.
|Marks obtained out of 100||Grade|
|Less than 50||E|
|Between 50 – 59||D|
|Between 60 – 69||C|
|Between 70 – 79||B|
|80 marks and above||A|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What is the benefit of clearing ARPIT 2021?
Answer: After completion of the course, you will get a certificate of clearing the examination which is equivalent to one refresher course of UGC for CAS as notified by the latest gazette of UGC.
Question – 2: I don’t want to apply online. Is there any way by which I can get a printed offline application form?
Answer: No, the application form will not be released in offline mode.
Question – 3: In case I miss the last date is it possible to submit the application form with a late fee?
Answer: No the application forms are not accepted after the last date. There is no provision for any late fee.
Question – 4: What are the details to contact the authorities for ARPIT 2021?
Answer: Check out the official contact details given below.
- Helpline No.:0120-6895200
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: https://ntaarpit.nic.in/