Army Public School is a co-educational school located in the Ghorpadi area of Pune. Established in the year 1988, this school is managed by the Army Welfare Education Society. It follows the curriculum of CBSE and offers classes from 1st to 12th standard. APS, Pune is considered as one of the top schools in Pune city due to its state of the art facilities. The school allows new admission throughout the session. Please note that for admission to 1st class, the age of a child should be more than 5 years. The children of army personnel get priority for admission to APS, Pune.
|Year of Establishment||1988|
|Type of School||Co-educational|
|Board of Facilitation||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Management Authority||Army Welfare Education Society(AWES)|
|Classes offered||Class 1st to 12th|
|Minimum Age for admission to class 1st||5 years|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Admission Rules and Priorities
Like other Army Public School, APS Pune also receives a lot of applications for admission every year. The general rules for admission are as follows.
- Fresh admission can be made in the APS, Pune throughout the session.
- The admissions are provided based on the regulations of the school.
- In order to apply, the parents/ students have to submit an application form.
- All the details in an application form need to be accurate because the school will verify the documents.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of documents and payment of fees.
The age limits for admission to different classes are given below.
- 1st Class: 5 years
- 2nd Class: 6 years
- 3rd Class: 7 years
- 4th Class: 8 years
- 5th Class: 9 years
- 6th Class: 10 years
Priorities for admission
Given below are the priorities on the basis of which the school will offer admissions.
- The first priority is for the children of serving Army personnel (including DSC), children of Army Widows and children of those TA personnel who have a minimum of 10 years of embodied service.
- Then, the priority is for the children of Army Ex-servicemen, DSC person retired with Pension from DSC.
- After that, the priority is given to the children of serving Air Force and Naval personnel.
- Then, children of retired Air Force and Naval personnel will get the priority.
- After that, the children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, MES, GREF, TA (when not embodied).
- The next priority is for the grandchildren of serving/retired Army personnel.
- In case the seat remains vacant then other children will get admission.
An application form must accompany the following documents
- Xerox copy of the report card.
- Serving certificate of the parent/Movement order/Field Certificate given by Unit
- Proof of date of birth
- SF allotment letter/waiting list in case of posted at Fd Stn/Proof of residence (local)
- Copy of recent salary slip
The army public school, Pune is loaded with many high-tech facilities to create a vibrant environment for learning. A few of these facilities are given below.
- Art Room
- Music Room
- Sporting Spaces
- Computer Labs
- Student Meditation Corner
- Science Laboratory
- Smart Class Rooms
- Medical Facilities
- Safe Campus
- Address: Army Public School near Ghorpadi Market Opposite Bank of Maharashtra Ghorpadi, Pune, Maharashtra Pin: 411001
- Phone Number: +917219167455
- Email: [email protected]
- Official Website: http://apspune.com/
The details in this post are provided very carefully. Still, if you think any of the detail is incorrect or if you have any other doubt then feel free to contact us through the comment section.