Army Public School, Bangalore was established in the year 1983 under the AWWA Scheme. Managed by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), it is one of the finest schools in Bangalore. It is equipped with all the latest teaching aids and facilities to offer a vibrant environment for learning. The APS Bangalore follows the curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school offers classes from the Class 1st to 12th level. The application forms for admission releases in online mode.
|Year of Establishment||1983|
|Type of School||Co-Educational Public School|
|Managing Authority||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Board of Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Classes Offered||Class 1st to 12th|
|Principal||Mrs. Veena Sahani|
|Mode of application||Online|
|School Timing||7:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M|
A large number of students are expected to apply for Army Public School Bangalore Admission 2021. Here are the important details related to the admission process of the school.
- The interested parents/students can fill an online application form for admission through the official website.
- After the application form submission, the school will contact the parent via phone, email or SMS.
- The priority for admission will be given to the wards of defence personnel.
- The school will follow a transparent policy while providing admission.
- In order to confirm admissions, the parents have to get all the relevant documents verified and pay the necessary application fee.
The reason why the Army public school is considered one of the best schools in Bangalore is its world-class facilities. Some of the facilities that school offers are as follows.
- Computer Labs
- Audio-Visual Room
- Latest teaching aids/models
- Two Libraries with 15000 Books
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Integrated Science Lab
- Home Science Lab
- Basket Ball Court
- Volley Ball Court
- Lawn Tennis
- Throw Ball Court
- Gym Equipment
- Table Tennis Court
- Shuttle Badminton (Out Door)
APS Bangalore Fee Regulations
Given below are the rules and regulations related to fees payment at APS Bangalore
- It is compulsory to pay the Annual Charges in April along with first-quarter fees i.e. April, May & June
- The fees are paid quarterly before the 10th of April, July, October, and January.
- In case the fee is not paid for one quarter then the name of the student will be struck off the rolls.
- The Fee can be paid online or via cheque/ demand draft in favour of The Principal, Army Public School, Bangalore.
- The charges are also applicable in case of late fees payment.
The contact details of the APS Bangalore are as follows:
- Address: K. Kamaraj Road, Bangalore 560 042.
- Phone Number: +91-080-25581238
- Mobile Number (If landline not reachable): 7829055011
- Fax: +91-080-25320650
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Contact Timing: 07.30 am – 03.30 pm, Monday to Saturday
- Official Website: http://www.apsbangalore.edu.in/
All the necessary care and precaution are taken while providing information in this article. However, if you think any of the detail is inaccurate then you may contact us for correction through the comment section below.
One thought on “Army Public School Bangalore: Admission 2023-24, Address, Phone Number”
Does hostel facility is there to the students out of station