AP PGECET Application Form has been released on 11th May 2022. The candidates who wish to pursue their postgraduate degree from the institutes of Andhra Pradesh can apply for admissions. Along with the application form, the candidates will have to submit a prescribed amount of application fee. However, the candidates are suggested to ensure their AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria before they fill and submit and their application. The candidates can submit multiple application form if they wish to apply for more than one-course specialization.
Latest: AP PGECET application form is now available from 11th May 2022.
Steps to fill the AP PGECET Application Form
Before you start following the tips below, please confirm whether you are eligible for AP PGECET or not. To fill and submit the AP PGECET Application Form, the candidates will have to visit the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet. The candidates must note that Aadhaar card is an important document for filling the application form. The steps to fill the application form are given in detail below.
Step 1: Payment of application fee
The first step towards filling the application form is submitting application fee. The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking). The fee once paid will not be refunded under any conditions. The fee category-wise structure is given below:
|Category||Application fee (per test paper)|
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 500/-|
After payment of application fee, the candidates will be able to check the status of payment.
Step 2: Filling the application form
The next step will be filling of the application form. The candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details into the application form. Personal details include name, father’s and mother’s name, gender, date of birth, caste, community, Aadhaar card number, email id, mobile number, etc. Educational details will include information related to qualifying exam, SSC and Intermediate exam such as marks obtained, passing year, university/ institute name, etc.
Step 3: Uploading of documents
The next step will be uploading of photograph and signature in the form. These documents will be uploaded in scanned format and their specifications are given below:
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||50 kb|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||30 kb|
Step 4: Printing a copy of application form
At last, the candidates must not forget to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe with them in case of any future reference.
Correction in application form
- A correction window will be provided to the candidates for making changes into their application form after its submission.
- This window will remain open for a certain amount of time and any kind of changes after the closing of the window will not be allowed.
- The candidates are strictly instructed not to send any letter to the Convener or any other official to make correction in the application form.
Important points to keep in mind
- To apply for different courses, the candidates will have to submit a separate application form for each course and application fee as well.
- The candidates should take care while choosing the subject paper for the test. Request for change of test paper will not be entertained.
- The Convener or/ and the Common Entrance Test Committee reserve the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if the application is incomplete or false or incorrect information is furnished in the form.
- Application received after the last date is over, will not be accepted under any under circumstances.
- The AP PGECET Admit Card will be made available only to those candidates who submit their application successfully.