AP ICET 2022 is a state-level entrance exam conducted to shortlist candidates for admissions into MBA and MCA courses. Selected candidates will be offered enrolment into the different institutions situated in Andhra Pradesh. The entrance exam has been postponed till further notice and the application process has been started from 12th May 2022. Interested candidates, who also meet the eligibility standards, can submit their application form in online mode. The exam will also be held in online mode, i.e., is a computer-based test.
Latest News: AP ICET 2022 application form has been released now.
AP ICET 2022 Main Highlights
- No mode other than online is available for application submission.
- The test will be conducted in two sessions and the candidates can be allotted to any of the two sessions randomly.
- Information like name, father’s name, date of birth, photo, signature and qualifying exam hall ticket number cannot be changed by the candidates in the form.
- However, a written request can be made through e-mail with valid supporting documents.
- Answer key for ICET will be released few hours after the exam and the candidates not satisfied with the answer key will be given opportunity to submit their grievances.
AP ICET Important Dates
The official dates related to AP ICET 2022 are given below and have been updated according to the officially announcement.
|Availability of online application form||12th May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th June 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of||Rs.2000- 25th June 2022|
Rs. 3000- 2nd July 2022
Rs. 5000- 9th July 2022
|Correction of data in the application already submitted||11th July 2022|
|Last date for application correction||13th July 2022|
|Release of admit card||18th July 2022|
|Date of examination||25th July 2022|
|Release of answer key||27th July 2022|
|Last date for receiving of objections on answer key||29th July 2022|
|Declaration of result||8th August 2022|
AP ICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The aspiring candidates will be considered eligible for AP ICET 2022 if they fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements of state of Andhra Pradesh.
- MBA: The candidates with a graduation degree of minimum 3 years from any recognized university or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level are eligible.
- MCA: A minimum 3-year graduation degree from a recognized university with Mathematics as one of the subject at intermediate or degree level is required.
- MCA 2nd Year (lateral entry): BCA graduates or degree holders in IT/ CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level can apply for ICET.
The AP ICET 2022 application form will be released on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can fill and submit their application form through online mode.
First step towards the application process will be payment of application fee. A fee payment form should be filled providing details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, etc.
After successful payment of application fee, reference ID will be generated. Using this ID along with qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth and mobile number, the candidates can obtain the application form.
In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal data, address details, information related to qualifying exam and preference for test center. Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature will also be uploaded in the application form.
After all the details are entered properly, the candidates can submit the application form. It is suggested to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- The application fee of Rs. 550/- and a processing fee of Rs. 29/- will be charged making a total of Rs. 579/-.
- Payment of application fee can be done using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or via cash through APOnline Centre.
AP ICET Exam Pattern
The basic overview of APICET 2022 exam pattern is given as:
- Test mode: Computer-based test
- Duration of test: 2 hours & 30 minutes
- Number of sections: 3 (A, B & C)
- Question paper language: English & Telugu for Section A & Section B and English only for Section C
- Number of questions: 200
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 200
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Section A: Analytical Ability|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability|
|Algebraic and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
|Section C: Communication Ability|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10||10|
The details of the APICET 2022 syllabus are given below:
- Data Sufficiency: Question followed by data in the form of two statements for the candidates to determine if data given are sufficient to answer the question
- Problem Solving: Sequences and Series, Data Analysis, Coding and Decoding Problems and Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Arithmetical Ability: Laws of Indices, Ratio & Proportion, Surds, Numbers & Divisibility, LCM and GCD, Rational Numbers, Percentages, Profit & Loss, etc
- Algebraic & Geometrical Ability: Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Sets, Relations, Functions, Coordinate Geometry, Truth Tables, Statements, Trigonometry, etc
- Statistical Ability: Frequency Distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation and Probability
- Vocabulary: Identify vocabulary used in day-to-day communication
- Business and Computer Terminology: Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts such as letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes, etc
- Functional Grammar: Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts
- Reading Comprehension: 3 passages and answer questions based on them
AP ICET Admit Card 2022
- The admit card for AP ICET 2022 will be made available in online mode on the website sche.ap.gov.in.
- Those who have submitted their application form in time can download their admit card using registration number and date of birth.
- Candidates should take a printout of the admit card to be carried to the exam center.
- In the absence of a valid admit card, the candidates will be debarred from appearing in the exam.
- The candidate should preserve the hall ticket to produce it at the time of entry into the course.
Result & Counseling
- The authorities will release the result of APICET 2022 in online mode around 1 week after commencement of exam.
- Using their registration number and ICET hall ticket number, the candidates can check their result.
- Candidates can also download their rank card by entering the registration number, ICET hall ticket number and date of birth.
- On the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test, a merit list will be prepared for counseling.
- Applicants will be allowed to provide their choices for college and course at the time of counseling.
- Important documents of the candidates will also be verified at the time of counseling.
- Seat allotment will be done as per the choices made by the candidates and their ranking.