Andhra University is considered one of the best universities in India. It offers a large number of courses in diverse fields including science, commerce, Arts, Engineering, Management, etc. The admission is offered based entrance exam or qualifying examination merit list. Those who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The application form will release either in online or offline mode. In this post, we are going to discuss all the necessary details related to the Andhra University Admission 2021.
The schedules are different for various courses. Given below are the tentative schedule for AUEET 2021 and AUCET 2021 examination to be conducted by the university.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of July 2021|
|Last date for application form submission with Rs. 1500/- late fees||2nd week of August 2021|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding applications||3rd week of August 2021|
|Downloading hall tickets||4th week of August 2021|
|Date of entrance test||2nd week September 2021|
|Publication of result||2nd week of September 2021|
|Commencement of the admission process||3rd week of September 2021|
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of application form submission||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to apply||Last week of July 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form with Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of August 2021|
|Uploading of corrections by candidates regarding online applications||3rd week of August 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||4th week of August 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of September 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of September 2021|
|Commencement of Admission||3rd week of September 2021|
Some of the important courses offered by Andhra University are as follows.
College of Arts and Commerce
- M.A. English
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.A. Telugu
- B.Ed. Special Education (One year duration)
- M.A. Applied Economics
- M.A. Economics
- M.A./M.Sc. Quantitative Economics
- M.A. Adult & Continuing Education
- M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology
- M.A. History
- M.A. Politics
- PGD- Cooperation & Rural Studies (One Year) full time Course
- PG. Diploma in Raja Basha Hindi (Two year)
- PGD- Functional Hindi & Translation
- PGD- Yoga
- PGD- English (Language and Linguistics)
- PGD- Women’s Studies
- Diploma in French
College of Engineering
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Civil Environmental
- B.E. Mech. with Marine Engineering elective
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Systems Engineering
- B.E. Metallurgical Engineering
- B.E. Marine Engineering
- B.E. Naval Architecture
- B.Tech. Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech. Geo-informatics
- B.Tech. Ceramic Technology
- M.Tech. Computer Science & Technology
- M.Tech. Information Technology
- M.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- M.Tech. Mineral Processing Engineering
- M.Tech. Bio-technology
- M.Tech. Computer Aided Chemical Engineering
- M.Tech. Geo-Engineering
UG Courses being offered at Affiliated Colleges of Andhra University
- B.Sc. Home Science
- 5 Year Integrated Course in B.A. (OL)
- B.Com. Customer Service Management (through S.D.E.)
- B.Sc. Food Technology
- B.Sc. Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
- B.Sc. (Botany, Chemistry & Nutrition and Dietetics)
- B.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)
- Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Science
College of Pharmaceutical Science
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy
List of Diploma Courses/ Certificate Courses
- Starting of PG. Diploma in Capital Markets (2006-07) collaboration with Steel City Institute of Capital Market.
- Two PG. Diploma in Business & Consumer Welfare (2006-07) offered at D.N.R. College, Bhimavaram.
- 3 Months Certificate Course in Telugu for Non Telugu Speaking Indians (2005-06) in the Dept. of Telugu.
- PG. Diploma in Criminal Justice course (2006-07) in A.U.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar College of Law.
- Short term Diploma Course in Acting (2006-07) in the Dept. of Theatre Arts.
- Certificate Course in TV Acting & Anchoring (2006-07) in the Dept. of Theatre Arts.
- Certificate Course in Make-Up (2006-07) in the Dept. of Theatre Arts.
- Starting of 6 months Diploma Course in Yoga, (2006-07) in the Dept. of Yoga Institute.
Andhra University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are different for the various courses offered by the University. Given below, we are provided the eligibility criteria for some of the courses.
- The candidates must have passed HSC or 10+2 examination
- Aspirants should have passed HSC or 10+2 with Mathematics and English.
- Aspirants need to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Aspirants need to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The selection will be based on the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test.
- Candidates must have completed graduation in relevant discipline with at least 50% marks.
- It is also compulsory to take the AUCET examination.
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates must also take AUCET examination.
- The aspiring candidates must a graduate.
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics subjects with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Aspirants also need to take Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test.
- Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
Andhra University Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for Andhra University Admission 2021 will release in online mode. Please note that the application form for some distance education courses will also be made available in offline mode as well.
- To start the application process, candidates have to register themselves on the official website.
- At the time of the registration, aspirants have to provide some of their basic details including name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Once registered, candidates will be able to access the main application form.
- In order to access the main application form, candidates will be asked to provide their login credentials generated during registration.
- It is also important to upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- All the candidates must ensure that they enter all the details accurately. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- It is compulsory to pay the required application fee along with the application form.
- Candidates must also take a printout of the application form submitted for future requirements.
- Incomplete or incorrect application forms will be summarily rejected.
The application fee depends upon the course for which you are looking to apply.
- AUCET: Rs. 600/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ PH category candidates)
- AUEET: Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST/ PH category candidates)
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Andhra University Admission 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card will be released by the University for those courses in which the admission will be provided based on the entrance exam.
- Please note that the admit card will be made available in online mode through the official website of the university.
- Candidates will be able to download the hall ticket/ admit card by entering their registration details.
- The information about the date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without an entrance test.
Andhra University Entrance Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern is different for the various entrance exams.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet based test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks
- Marking Pattern: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- Negative marking: Not applicable
Distribution of questions and marks
|Sections||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet based exam)
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Duration of the examination: 90 minutes
- Total marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative marking: Not applicable
Andhra University Admission 2021 Syllabus
Please note that the entrance exam syllabus is different for various entrance exams. Here, we are providing syllabus for AUEET exam to be conducted by Andhra University.
Mathematics: Functions, Mathematical Induction, Matrices, complex numbers, De moivre’s theorem, Quadratic Expressions, Theory of Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Partial fractions, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of dispersion and probability, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, etc.
Physics: Units and Measurements, motion in a straight line, motion in a plane, laws of motion, work, energy and power, systems of particles and rotational motion, oscillations, gravitation, mechanical properties of solids, mechanical properties of fluids, thermal properties of matter, thermodynamics, kinetic theory, waves, ray optics and optical instruments, wave optics, electrostatic potential and capacitance, electric charges and fields, semiconductor electronics: materials, devices and simple circuits, etc.
Chemistry: atomic structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, states of matter: gases and liquids, stoichiometry, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and acids-bases, the s – block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), hydrogen and its compounds, p- block elements group 13 (boron family), organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons, hydrocarbons, solid state, solutions, etc.
Result and Merit
- The result of all the entrance exam will be declared online through the official website.
- Candidates will be able to check the same by entering their registration details or roll number.
- Along with the result, the university will also release the merit list for admission to different courses.
- You should also note that separate merit lists will be released for various courses.
- Those candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
- After the declaration of results, the process of counselling will begin.
- During the counselling process, candidates have to select the courses and colleges in which they want to study.
- Seats will be allotted based on the merit list and choice filled by candidates in the entrance exam.
- Authorities will also verify documents during the counselling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode, the application form for Andhra University Admission 2021 will release?
Answer: Please note that the application form will release in offline (OMR sheet based exam) mode.
Question – 2: What are the yearly fees for Integrated M.Tech course at the Andhra University?
Answer: As per the last years data, the annual fees of the course is Rs. 1,81,500/-
Question – 3: What if an ineligible candidate applies for an admission?
Answer: If an ineligible candidate applies for admission then the candidature of such applicant will stand cancelled.
Question – 4: Can a student from another state applies for B. Tech admission?
Answer: Yes, students can apply for admission to 15% of the seats.
Question – 5: I have taken AUEET exam. Can I apply for the re-evaluation or rechecking?
Answer: No, there is no provision for re-checking.