Department of Employment and Industrial Training Institute, Andhra Pradesh will release the official notification for Andhra Pradesh ITI admission 2023. This admission process is the gateway for admission to a lot of government and private ITIs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The application forms for the admission process will release in the month of May 2023. All the candidates have to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Those who wish to apply should check and ensure that they meet all the required eligibility criteria. All the necessary details related to the Andhra Pradesh (AP) ITI admission 2023 are provided in this article.
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates for Andhra Pradesh ITI admission 2023:
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of the official notification||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date for the application form receipt||Last week of May 2023|
|Furnishing of vacancy position of the previous academic year (unfilled/ Dropouts) by the principals to the concerned Admission officers||Last week of May 2023|
|Seat Matrix approval and merit list release by RJDs concerned||1st week of June 2023|
|Display of vacancy, merit list, and time schedule in the DTE website||1st week of June 2023|
|Schedule of admissions for IVC passed outs||1st week of June 2023|
|Date of reporting for IVC candidates||2nd week of June 2023|
|Schedule of admission for ITI pass outs||AU region & SUV region 2nd week of June 2023|
|Date of reporting for ITI candidates||2nd week of June 2023|
|Submission of list of the admitted candidates||3rd week of June 2023|
Trades Available for Admission
The authorities offer ITI course in the following trades. Candidates can choose any of the trades in case they are eligible.
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Fitter Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Machinist Mechanic Machine Tools
- Instrument Mechanic
- Tools & Die maker Machinist Grinder
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Draftsman Mechanic Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance COPA
- Draftsman Civil
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electroplater Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are looking to appear for the examination must ensure that they are eligible as per the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- At the time of admission, the age of a candidate should be between 14 to 25 years.
- Those applicants who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC categories will get a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Separated/ Widows women applicants will get a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit.
- Interested candidates who are looking to apply should have passed the class 12th or 10th (as applicable for the trade) from the central board or from any other recognized board of education.
Andhra Pradesh ITI 2023 Application Form
The authorities will make the Andhra Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023 available in online mode only. Those who want to apply have to visit the official website of the department of employment and industrial training institute i.e. www.iti.nic.in.
- To begin the application process, candidates have to click on the link to the application form that will be available on the official website.
- In the application form, aspirants must provide their complete educational, contact, personal details including name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Aspirants must ensure that they enter all the details accurately without making any mistake. Fabricated or incorrect details may result in the rejection of an application form.
- In addition to the details, candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph, and signature.
- In case all the details entered in the application are accurate to the best of your knowledge then you can move on to pay the necessary application fee.
- Once the application form is submitted you should take a printout of the same for future requirements. It is also advised to take a printout of the fee receipt.
The application fees are different for the candidates of various categories as listed below.
- General category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Reserved category candidates: Rs. 150/-
Mode of payment: A candidate can pay the application fee in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
- The department of employment and industrial training institute will screen the applications received once the application form submission gets completed.
- After screening the applications, the directorate commission of Andhra Pradesh ITI will release the merit list for admission.
- Authorities will upload the merit list on the official website only.
- As there is no provision of an entrance test, the merit list will be based on the previous academic performances of the candidates.
- Only those candidates will be called to participate in the counselling process who will get their names in the merit list.
- Those successful applicants who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, authorities will ask the candidates to provide their choice of college and trade in which they are looking to study.
- As the acceptance of the selection made, the candidate’s parents are also required to put their signatures.
- The convenor will also be present to help and provide the required assistance to the candidates who will face difficulties in expressing their choice.
- Authorities will also verify the documents of the candidates during the counselling process. So, the aspirants must make sure that they carry their original documents along with photocopies at the time of the admission.
- In order to confirm the admission, candidates need to pay the admission fee and get the documents verified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Due to some reasons, I can’t submit the application form online. Is it possible to submit the Andhra Pradesh ITI 2023 application form in offline mode?
Answer: No, the facility to apply for the examination will not be available in offline mode. Those who wish to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode only.
Question – 2: How much relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates of reserved categories?
Answer: Those candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC categories will get a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
Question – 3: I am going to appear for the qualifying exam (10th or 12th) in the year 2023. Am I eligible for Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2023?
Answer: Yes, the school students will are going to appear for the qualifying examination in the year 2023 are also eligible.
Question – 4: What is the duration of ITI course in the institutes in the Andhra Pradesh?
Answer: The duration of the course depends upon trade that you have selected. Normally, the duration of the course is between 1 year and 2 years.
Question – 5: What are the documents should I have during the registration process?
Answer: Candidates should have the following documents ready before starting the online registration process.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of Bridge Course Certificate.
- Colour Photograph of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.