The Aligarh Muslim University organizes AMUEEE annually for the intake of candidates in various UG courses related to engineering programmes. AMU engineering entrance exam will be held in the last week of April 2022.
AMUEEE exam pattern is provided to help aspirants regarding the structure in which the paper will be presented. With the help of Exam pattern, they can familiarize themselves with the exam and prepare their strategy to crack the exam. Knowing these features, in advance, will also save candidate’s time and effort on the exam days, as they will not struggle to understand the AMU paper pattern. The entrance exam will consist of two papers – Paper I and Paper II. AMUEEE exam pattern will vary from course to course accordingly. AMU will conduct AMUEEE in the month of May 2021 in offline mode. B.Tech aspirants need to appear in Paper I whereas B.Arch candidates need to appear in Paper I and Paper II both. For more information on the AMUEEE Exam Pattern, Aspirants are suggested to read the article carefully.
AMUEEE Exam Pattern
For admission in B.Tech courses, Aspirants need to appear in Paper I.
- Question Type: Objective type (MCQs)
- Subjects: PCM (Physics, Chemistry & mathematics)
- Number of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 150
- Language: English stated otherwise.
- Marking Scheme: Correct answer will fetch +1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 (0.25) marks will be deducted for the wrong attempt.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Aspirants who want to pursue B.Arch course will have to appear in both Papers with equal Weightage.
- Paper II is of Architectural Aptitude Test.
- In case, an aspirant wants to apply for both B.Tech and B.Arch courses he/she will need to appear in both papers. The aspirant can opt for both the courses in the same application form; but he/she will be required to pay an additional Admission Test fee of Rs. 100 (total Rs. 700 as application fee).
AMUEEE Exam pattern of Paper-II
- Paper II will comprise of some descriptive type questions and test of drawing.
- The paper will be of 3 hours duration
Note: To be eligible for B.Arch course, Aspirant will need to obtain minimum 40% marks in Paper II.
Intake Capacity for B.Tech and B.Arch courses at AMU
Aspirants should know the seat capacity for different branches of B.Tech and B.Arch courses in AMU mentioned in the tables below:
Probably, now you’d have an overall idea of AMUEEE exam pattern. Here comes the time to learn more about AMUEEE syllabus.