AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) conducts university level examination every year to offer admission to aspirants in various courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Com (Hons.), B.Sc, MBA, B.Ed, BA. LLB, etc. Aspirants seeking admission in MBBS/BDS courses offered by AMU will have to qualify in the NEET examination. The admission to AMU for a majority of programmes may start from Jan 2022.
Here we are providing details about AMUEE Application form where students will get to know about the crucial details of the application form & matters related to it. We work with the aim of providing complete and reliable information about AMUEEE to aspirants so that they need not juggle for the right information. Through this article you’ll know the latest updates/news related to the AMU as well as AMUEEE Application Form.
AMU Exam Date
The exam date differs from course to course; students can note these dates and ensure to plan their preparation schedule accordingly.
|Course||Last Date to Submit the Form||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||March 2022||B.Tech: May 2022
B.E (Evening): March 2022
|B.Sc/B.Com/B.A (Hons.)||4th week of February 2022||3rd week of April 2022|
|MBA/MBA(IB)/P.G Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance||3rd week of February 2022||4th week of May 2022|
|B.A LLB/B.Ed||3rd week of February 2022||Last week of May 2022|
|Aspirants having Diploma in Engineering/Senior Secondary School Certificate (from Science Stream)/Senior Secondary School Certificate ( from Humanities & Commerce Streams)||4th week of February 2022||Last week of April 2022|
AMUEEE Application Form Correction Facility
Only those aspirants who will fill the application online can avail the correction facility. To make the corrections, the candidate will have to log-in to the application correction portal using their registered user ID. Corrections will only be allowed in the following fields –
- Name of the candidate
- Parents’ name
- Date of Birth
Things to keep ready before filling AMUEEE application form
Aspirants are required to keep the following things handy while filling the application form for the exam –
- Scanned Photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the format specified.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking details
- Details related to qualifying examination
- Academic qualification related documents.
How to fill AMUEEE Application Form?
Aspirants are required to check their eligibility before moving to the application form process. If the student is eligible, then he/she may proceed to the filling process of the application form as mentioned below –
Step 1: Create Profile
Aspirant need to create a profile on the application portal, for that he/she needs to enter the below details –
- Full Name
Step 2: Upload Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression
Following the profile creation, the aspirant needs to upload mentioned images –
- Size: The size of Photograph, Signature & Thumb impression should not exceed 40KB.
- Format: Format for the above images should be either JPG or JPEG.
- If the aspirant is selected, at the time of admission he/she has to submit 10 hard copies of the photograph, which should be similar to the uploaded one.
Step 3: Special Categories
The following rules must be carefully followed while filling this particular part –
- Aspirants should select ‘no’ if he/she doesn’t belong to special category.
- If Aspirant belong to special category, then he/she should select “Yes” and choose the category from the list displayed on the screen
- Maximum of 3 categories can be selected.
Step 4: Apply for AMUEEE
The aspirant will have to select the course of study from the drop-down menu and also fill in all the details asked.
Step 5: Payment of Online AMUEEE Application Fee
The fee structure for the exam for engineering courses is –
- For B.Tech – the fee is Rs. 600/- only
- For B.Arch – the fee is Rs. 700/-only
- For B.E – the fee is Rs. 400/- only
Payment Mode: The payment for application fee can be made via online through internet banking, credit card or debit card.
Other Information of AMUEEE application form
- Once the candidate is finished with the fee payment step, the application process will be completed.
- After that aspirants need to take a printout of the completed AMUEEE application form for future reference.
- Aspirants need not to send the hardcopy of the Application form to the officials.
Document Checklist for AMUEEE Application Form
- Scanned copy of High School / Secondary School Certificate as proof of birth.
- Scanned copy of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying exam. Students who are waiting for results will need to submit self-attested photocopies of Marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the previous year.
- Scanned copy of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed/appeared after passing High School till date.
- Scanned copy of supporting documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Proof of Professional Experience, if any.
- If employed, NOC from employer.
- Any other relevant document
Note: Aspirants are advised to stay tuned to this page for updates.