The Pearson VUE is going to conduct the Amity JEE exam on behalf of Amity University. The candidates who will clear the Amity JEE exam will be eligible to get B.Tech admission at Amity University Noida. This exam will be held across various exam centers all over India. The candidates looking to appear for this exam must check the Amity JEE Exam pattern 2021 for a better preparation. This exam will be conducted in online mode (computer-based exam). Total 90 questions will be asked in this exam and the candidates have to answer them in 120 minutes. Interested can check complete details regarding the Amity JEE Exam Pattern 2021 from this post.
Amity JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Amity JEE syllabus 2021 and exam pattern is the first thing that the candidates should know before starting their exam preparation. The exam pattern for Amity JEE exam will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Number of Questions: 90 questions will be asked
- Type of Questions: Only objective Type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given every correct answer
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- Subjects: General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
The distribution of Question will be as follows:
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Section – 1||General English||15|
|Section – 2||Physics||25|
|Section – 3||Chemistry||25|
|Section – 4||Mathematics/ Biology||25|
Here are some important instructions regarding the Amity JEE that the candidates should follow while appearing for the exam.
- The candidates have to attempt either the Mathematics or Biology questions in the section – 4 as per the branch of engineering opted.
- The aspirants need to appear for the Amity JEE at the exam center selected at the time of scheduling the exam.
- In case a candidate schedules the exam and does not show up then he/she will be charged Rs. 750/- for getting another date.
- The rescheduling will be permitted only once up to 2 days prior to the date of exam.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card along with the one photo id proof at the exam center. Photo ID proofs that will be accepted are as follows: Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Voters ID/ Pan Card/ Passport (In original)
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall unless the “End Test” remark appears on the computer screen.