Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Exam) is an online entrance exam to be conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of Amity University. The successful candidates will be given admission into B. Tech course at Amity University Noida. The candidates seeking admission through this exam should check the Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 before submitting the application form. Amity University offers B.Tech course in a large number of disciplines the Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 varies with different branches of engineering.
It should be noted that the candidates having a compartment in any subject will not be offered admission. Interested candidates can find the detailed Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 from this post.
Amity JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is recommended that the candidates must make sure that they are eligible before submitting the Amity JEE Application Form as the application fee once submitted will not be refunded. The Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 will depend upon the branch of engineering for which the candidate is looking to apply.
B.Tech (Civil Engineering) – 3 continents/ (Computer Science & Engg) – 3 Continent/ (Electronics & Communications Engg) – 3 Continent
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
- The sponsored candidates require only 50% marks in PCM.
- One semester of this programme will be conducted in UK and USA.
B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics and communication engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in class 10th and class 12th.
- Additionally, the candidate must have passed class 12th with at least 60% marks in PCM.
- The sponsored candidates require only 55% marks in PCM.
B.Tech Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Food Technology/ Nanotechnology
- The applicant must have passed Class 10th and class 12th with a minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidate must have studied PCM or PCB subject group at class 12th.
- The non-sponsored candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in PCM or PCB subject group.
- The sponsored candidates require only 55% marks in PCB.
The candidates may visit the university brochure for the Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 for rest of the branches of engineering.
Important Instructions regarding the Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The candidates having the compartment in any subject at class 12th level are not eligible.
- In the calculation of aggregate percentage, the marks of Performing Arts, Physical Education, Fine Arts, Vocational and Non-Written subjects will not be considered.
- In case a candidate is found not eligible at any stage of admission process then the candidature of such applicant will be cancelled.