Aliah University B.Ed 2023 is conducted in offline mode for admission to B.Ed course offered by the university. Apart from the entrance exam, the university will also evaluate previous academic records of the candidate before giving admission. Enrollment to the deputed candidates will be provided based on the length of the service. It is expected that the application form for Aliah University B.Ed entrance exam 2023 will release in online mode only. All the necessary details related to the Aliah University B.Ed 2023 are provided in this article.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Admission Schedule
The tentative schedule of Aliah University B.Ed 2023 is given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form online||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date for the submission of hard copy of the online application form along with all testmonials||4th week of April 2023|
|Download of the admit card will start from||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of entrance test||2nd week of May 2023|
|Publication of the first list of admission||3rd week of June 2023|
|Date of admission based on the first list||3rd week of June 2023 to 4th week of June 2023|
|Publication of the second list of admission||4th week of June 2023|
|Date of admission based on the second list||Last week of June 2023|
|Starting of the classes||1st week of July 2023|
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is the duty of aspiring candidates to make sure they meet the following Aliah University B.Ed 2023 eligibility criteria before applying.
- As on 1st July 2023, the age of a candidate must not exceed 35 years.
- A relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates with a disability.
- There are no criteria of age limit for deputed candidates.
- The aspiring candidates must have completed 3-year Honours Graduation/ 2-year Master’s degree/5-year Integrated Master’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who want to choose Physical Science as their method subject should have completed 3-year Honours Graduation/ 2-year Master’s degree/5-year Integrated Master’s Degree in Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Aspirants having an honors degree/ PG in PG in Electronics/ Computer Application/ Computer Science or BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering are also eligible. They need to choose Physical Science as their method subject given that they have studied Physics/ Chemistry as a subject of at least 200 marks at the graduation level.
- The candidates having honour/ Post-graduation in Statistics/ Economics can apply for Mathematics as their method subject given they have studied Mathematics as a subject of at least 200 marks at the graduation level.
- The marks obtained in Honours subject will be considered for fresher honours graduates.
- The marks obtained in General/ subsidiary/ pass subjects will be considered for general graduates.
Criteria for deputed candidates
- The candidate must be teaching in class IX onwards in recognized High Madrasah/Sr. Madrasah of West Bengal
- In case the seat reserved for deputed candidates remains vacant then they can be offered to fresher candidates of Aliah University.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application process for Aliah University B.Ed. Entrance exam 2023 will be executed in online mode. Interested and eligible candidates have to visit the official website in order to fill the application form.
- To begin the application process, candidates have to visit the official website of Aliah University.
- The official website of Aliah University is http://www.aliah.ac.in.
- In the application form, candidates are required to fill their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- In the application form, candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- The scanned images should be in JPEG/ PNG/ JPG format and the maximum size of the image allowed is 200 KB.
- While submitting the application form online, aspirants also need to pay the necessary application fee.
- A unique application ID will be generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form generated and fee receipt after submitting the form online.
- The hardcopy of the application form submitted along with the necessary documents should reach the following address before the last date.
New Town, Kolkata – 700 156
Candidates need to submit the hardcopy of the application along with the following documents.
- Marksheets from class X to UG/PG
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
- PwD certificate(if applicable)
Note: The candidates should mention the following items on the envelope of the application form – method subject, University last attended, Category i.e. Deputed or Fresher, PwD (if applicable)
- The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can pay the fee online using a credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Aliah University B.Ed. 2023 is explained below.
- Mode of examination: Offline
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of questions: 60
- Duration of exam: 1 hour
- Maximum Marks: 60
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer
Subject wise exam pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Knowledge of Islamic Studies and Culture||10||10|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10||10|
|Total||60 questions||60 marks|
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- After the application form submission, the university will upload the admit cards for all the candidates on the official website.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to provide the application ID generated at the time of the application form submission.
- The admit card will consist of information related to the date, time, and venue of the examination.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without having a valid Admit card.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Result and Merit List
- The result of the entrance exam will be published on the official website of the Aliah Univeristy.
- Along with the result, the university will also prepare a merit list of candidates selected for admission.
- In the B.Ed. Entrance Merit list, 60% weightage will be given to the marks obtained in the entrance test and 40% weightage will be given to the marks scored by the candidates in Class 10th to UG.
- The weightage of marks secured by the candidates from class 10th to UG level are as follows.
|Examination passed||% of Marks||Score|
|Class 10th||A||A x 0.1|
|Class 12th||B||B x 0.1|
|UG (Pass)||C||C x 0.15|
|UG (Honours)||D||D x 0.2|
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Counselling
- Those candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counseling process.
- During the counseling process, all the admission formalities will take place.
- The authorities will also verify the documents at the time of admission.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their original documents for verification at the time of the counseling.
- Aspirants applying as deputed candidates must carry the following documents for verification.
- Release order from the Headmaster / Superintendent
- Attested copy of M.C. resolution with regards to his/her deputation
- Certificate from Competent Authority whether the candidate teaches in Class IX or above
- Three copies of passport size photographs of the applicant
- Deputation form duly filled in (available from the Institution after admission)
- A certificate with the following information is to be submitted from the Secretary or Headmaster/ Superintendent (where he/she is serving) and counter signed by the D. I. of Schools of the District concerned:
- Certified that the Madrasah is in receipt of aid on full/ deficit/ lump sum grant basis or that Madrasah is unaided or salary deficit scheme one
- Certified that she/he is duly approved teacher
- Certified that she/he is being deputed by the Madrasah for training
- Last pay drawn
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it necessary to submit the hardcopy of the application form submitted online?
Answer: Yes, all the candidates have to submit the hardcopy of the application form submitted online.
Question -2: Will I get the admit card for the exam by post?
Answer: No, the admit cards will not be sent by post.
Question – 3: How many questions will be asked in the exam?
Answer: Total of 60 questions will be asked in the examination.
Question – 4: Is there any negative marking?
Answer: No, there will not be any negative marking.
Question – 5: What is the age limit for deputed candidates?
Answer: There is no age limit for deputed candidates