The National Testing Agency will conduct the UPSEE or AKTU 2022 entrance exam to screen the candidates for various professional courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges. However, 15% of the total seats available in the private institutes under AKTU will be filled under the Management Quota. The university will conduct 11 Papers under the UPCET 2022 entrance exam for admission to different courses.
It is expected that the application form for AKTU 2022 will be available in the month of January 2022. The candidates aspiring for admission in AKTU can check all the necessary details such as exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria etc. from this post.
AKTU 2022 Important Dates
As the official notification for AKTU 2022 is yet to be released, only a tentative schedule is available as of now. The exact schedule will be updated on this post after the availability of official notification:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||4th week of January 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||3rd week of March 2022|
|Availability of correction window||3rd week of March 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2022|
|Entrance exam for undergraduate courses||Last week of April 2022|
|Entrance exam for postgraduate courses||1st week of May 2022|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of May 2022|
|Starting of Counselling||Last week of June 2022|
UPCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AKTU 2022 will be different for all the courses as given below:
- The candidate’s having passed the qualifying exam from Uttar Pradesh or whose parents are the domicile of Uttar Pradesh can apply for AKTU Admission 2022.
- 10% of the total seats in AKTU will also be available for the candidates from outside of UP.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with physics, mathematics and any one of the biology, chemistry, Biotechnology and technical vocational subjects with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)
- For Admission to B.Arch, the applicant should have passed 10+2 with physics, mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Computer Science, Chemistry, Biology, Technical vocational or ED subjects with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
For B.Tech (Bio-Tech)
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects along with any one of Bio-Technology, Chemistry and Technical Vocational Subjects with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics, chemistry as compulsory subjects and any one of Mathematics, Bio-tech, Biology, Technical Vocational subject with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)
- The applicant must possess a graduation degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- The candidate must be a graduate with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduation level.
For BFAD/ BHMCT/ BFA courses
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)
Note: The candidates who will appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2020 can also apply.
AKTU 2022 Application Form
The application form for AKTU 2022 admission will be available only in online mode through the official website i.e. http://www.upsee.nic.in. The tentative starting date for AKTU application form submission is in the 4th week of January 2022. The candidates have to provide all the mandatory details in the application form such as personal details, education details, contact details etc. Apart from the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
The applicants are advised to take a printout of submitted application form for future reference. There will be no requirement to send a hard copy of application form to the university.
In order to complete the application process, the candidates have to submit a prescribed application fee as given below:
|For Male and Transgender Candidates of General/OBC categories||Rs. 1300/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PH and Female Candidates||Rs. 650/-|
Mode of Payment
- The application fee will be paid via online payment gateways using a credit card, debit card or Net Banking.
AKTU 2022 Exam Pattern
There are 11 papers to be conducted in the AKTU 2022 exam for various courses as given below:
- Tech. / B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/ B. Des./ MCA(Integrated) – Paper 1
- Tech. (Bio-Technology) – Paper 1 or 2
- Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) only – Paper 2
- Pharma – Paper 3
- Arch – Paper 4
- BFA/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ MBA(Integrated) – Paper 5
- Tech. 2nd Year lateral Entry (for Engg. Diploma Holders) – Paper 6
- Pharm 2nd Year lateral Entry (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders) – Paper 7
- Tech. 2nd Year lateral Entry (for B. Sc. Graduates) – Paper 8
- MBA – Paper 9
- MCA – Paper 10
- 2nd Year lateral entry in MCA – Paper 11
Other key information regarding AKTU Exam Pattern 2022
Read the important highlights of AKTU exam pattern given here:
- Mode of Exam: Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 will be conducted offline (OMR sheet Based) and rest of the papers will be conducted online.
- Type of Questions to be asked: Objective Type MCQs will be asked except for the part B of Paper 4
- Marking Scheme: Each Question will be carrying 4 Marks. However, 2 Questions in part B of Paper 4 will carry 50 marks each.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative Marking.
Paper wise number of Questions and Exam Duration
|Papers||Number of Questions||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|Paper 1, 2, 3||150||3 Hours||400|
|Paper 4||100 + 2 question from drawing aptitude||2 Hours and 30 Minutes||500|
|Paper 5, 6, 7 and 8||75||1 Hour and 30 Minutes||300|
|Paper 9, 10 and 11||100||2 Hours||400|
AKTU Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of AKTU 2022 depends upon the paper for which the candidate is willing to appear. If the candidate is looking for a B.Tech or B.Pharma admission then Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology will be the main subjects to be covered. The important topics from these subjects are as follows:
- For Physics: Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Motion in two dimensions, Measurement, Gravitation, Motion in one dimension, Linear Momentum & collisions, Heat and thermodynamics, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Wave, Electrostatics, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Current Electricity, wave optics etc.
- For Mathematics: Trigonometry, Calculus, Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vectors, Dynamics and Statics, Probability etc.
- For Biology: Origin of Life, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Animal Physiology, Plant Cell, Mammalian Anatomy, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, important phylum etc
- For Chemistry: Carbohydrates, Isomerism, General Organic Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Chemical Bonding, Colligative Properties of Solution, Atomic Structure, Thermochemistry, Colloids, Acid-Base Concepts etc.
AKTU Preparation Strategy 2022
Due to an availability of a large number of seats, it is considered quite easy to get selected for AKTU 2022 admission. But, if are looking for an admission into a renowned college of AKTU then you need to score good marks in UPSEE exam. Some tips and trick that candidates should follow for a good performance in the UPSEE exam are given below:
- Regular studies are the key to success. Make a practical timetable with equal importance to every subject and follow it properly.
- Solve previous year question papers and mock tests to get more familiar with the exam pattern.
- Make a short note of every important topic. The short notes will help you revise the topics easily before the exam.
- Clear your basic concepts rather than depending upon rote learning.
- Stay positive and healthy. Make sure to have a proper sleep and remain stress-free.
Recommended Books for AKTU 2022
The candidates may follow the books mentioned below for their AKTU 2022 preparation.
- For Physics: Concept of Physics by H.C. Verma and NCERT Physics books for class 11th and 12th.
- For Chemistry: NCERT Chemistry books for class 11th and 12th. Pradeep’s Objective Chemistry.
- For Mathematics: R.D Sharma Objective and NCERT Mathematics books for 11th and 12th standard.
- For Biology: Dinesh Objective Biology and NCERT Biology books of 11th and 12th standard.
The aspirants may also follow complete Self-study guide for UPTU by Arihant Publication
AKTU Admit Card 2022
The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website only. The university will not send any admit card by post or by email. The details regarding the AKTU 2022 exam such as date, time and venue will be mentioned on the admit card. It will be mandatory for an applicant to carry admit card at the time of exam. It is advised that the candidates keep admit card safe till the AKTU admission 2022 procedure gets over.
AKTU Result 2022
The result along with the merit list for AKTU 2022 admission will be issued through the official website. It is expected that the result will be announced in the last week of May 2022. The university will issue rank cards for those candidates only who will score more than qualifying marks in the UPSEE exam. There will be a facility of scrutiny of answer sheets as well. For scrutiny, the candidates have to send a written request at following address.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh
Pin code: 226031
AKTU 2022 Counselling
The qualified candidates will be allowed to participate in the counseling process. The candidates have to furnish all the relevant documents in original at the time of counseling. The qualified candidates will be required to enter their choice of course and colleges at the time of counseling. The admission will be granted on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidate and the availability of seats.