AJEE application Form 2022 will be available only in online mode. It is expected that the authorities will release the application form in the month of April 2022. In order to access the application form the candidates have to register themselves. The candidates should check the AJEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 carefully before submitting the application form. Please note that the application form submitted by post or any other offline medium will be summarily rejected. The aspirants can apply for Dr. C.V. Raman University Bilaspur, AISECT University, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand, Rabindranath Tagore University, C.G., Dr. C. V. Raman University at Vaishali, Bihar through the single application form.
The candidates looking to register and apply for AJEE exam can check the complete details regarding the AJEE Application Form 2022 through the official website.
AJEE Application Dates 2022
The tentative application dates for the AJEE exam will be as follows:
|Important Events||Application Dates|
|Starting of online registration||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of May 2022|
|Date of Exam (offline)||1st week of May 2022|
|Date of Exam (online)||2nd week of May 2022 to last week of May 2022|
How to apply for AJEE?
The complete AJEE application process 2022 can be elaborated in the following steps:
- The first step of the application process is registration on the official website.
- A direct link to the registration form will be available on this page as well.
- In order to register, the candidates have to provide their personal (Name, Father’s name, date of birth etc.), educational (qualifying exam board and marks obtained etc.) and contact (address, phone number and email id etc) details in the registration form.
- Please note that the fields marked with a “*” are mandatory.
- The email ID provided by the candidates in the registration form should be correct and remain active because all the communication regarding the admission process will be done through the registered email ID only.
- In the application form, the candidates have to choose whether they want to appear for the offline or online exam.
- Along with the details, the candidates have to upload a scanned image of their passport size photograph.
- After the submission of application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Finally, the applicants will receive the registration number after successful submission of the application form.
- The applicant should note down the registration number as it will be required for all future communication with the authorities.
- It is also recommended that the candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for future reference.
- The registration fee for every candidate will be Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- The application fee can be paid in online mode using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
Note: The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before submitting the AJEE Application Form 2022 because the application fee once submitted will not be refunded.