AIOAT 2022: The Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) conducts an entrance exam to shortlist the candidates for admission into different special education courses offered by the participating institutes. The All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT 2022) is conducted as a computer based test in the month of May. Candidates can apply for this exam online tentatively from the month of February 2022 onwards. It is suggested that the candidates ensure their eligibility before applying for the entrance exam. Complete information regarding the AIOAT 2022 can be found in this post below.
AIOAT 2022 Important Dates
Check out the important dates (tentative) related to the AIOAT 2022 in the table below:
|Online application process will commence from||1st week of February 2022|
|Last date for submitting the online application||3rd week of April 2022|
|Release of e-admit card||Last week of April 2022|
|Date of admission test||2nd week of May 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2022|
|Beginning of admission process||4th week of May 2022|
|Second round of admission process||1st week of June 2022|
|Third round of admission process||3rd week of June 2022|
|Closing of admission process||4th week of June 2022|
AIOAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for the AIOAT 2022 exam:
- The applicants should have cleared their class 12th exam or its equivalent from a recognized board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in order to be eligible.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC category will be given a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying marks.
- Those appearing in their class 12th exam in the year 2022, who will clear the exam with required percentage of marks before the admissions, can apply too.
AIOAT 2022 Application Form
AIOAT 2022 application form will be released through online mode and can be obtained by visiting the official website of RCI www.rehabcouncil.nic.in. Those who meet the prescribed eligibility requirement for admission can proceed with the application process.
- To fill the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, etc.
- Academic details like board name, passing year, marks obtained, etc in the qualifying exam will also be asked.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded into the application form in scanned format.
- Application form complete and correct in all respects can then be submitted by the candidates with the application fee.
- After successful submission of the form, an application form number will be generated that should be noted and kept safe by the candidates.
- The candidates should also keep a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
- Candidates of general/ OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- and those belonging to the SC/ ST/ PWD category should pay Rs. 400/-.
- Payment of the application fee can be done via online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking facility.
AIOAT 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for appearing in AIOAT 2022 exam will be uploaded on the official website of the RCI.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card using their application form number and date of birth.
- A printout of the downloaded admit card should be taken to be carried to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates should preserve their admit card till the whole process of admission is over.
- To keep safe from loss or damage, the candidates are suggested to keep multiple copies of the admit card with them.
AIOAT 2022 Result
- The candidates can check their result through online mode from the official website of RCI.
- It is expected that the result of the entrance test will be declared in the month of May 2022.
- Score card of the candidates will also be released online which can be downloaded using the application form number and dates of birth of the candidates.
- A merit list of the candidates who clear the exam will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam.
- Candidates will be invited to attend the further admission rounds as per their names in the merit list.
AIOAT 2022 Admission Process
- The detailed information regarding the admission process will be intimated to the candidates through the official website.
- An online admission form needs to be submitted by the candidates providing their basic details for verification.
- For this, a unique id and password will be provided to the qualified candidates after the result declaration.
- After successful verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit.
- Candidates reporting to the allotted institute should carry all the important documents with them for verification.
- After successful verification of certificates and eligibility, final admission will be granted to the candidates.
- Those selected for admission will have to complete all the formalities within the prescribed time limit.
The following documents in original and photocopy should be carried by the candidates while reporting for the admissions:
- Admit card of the AIOAT 2022 exam
- Score card of the AIOAT 2022 exam
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Passing certificate of class 10th and 12th
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates)
- Disability certificate (for PWD candidates)
- Latest passport size color photographs
AIOAT 2022 FAQs
- What are the specifications for the documents to be uploaded in the application form?
The following documents should be uploaded in the given specification in the application form:
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||20 KB to 100 KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10 KB to 30 KB|
- Will I be allowed to provide my choice of course? Is it possible to change it afterwards?
The candidates will be given the opportunity to provide their choice for course at the time of filling the application form. Once made, this choice cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- What if I fail to report to the allotted institute in the given time period?
Applicants who fail to complete the admission formalities in the given period of time will not be considered for admission. No request from late candidates will be entertained under any condition.
- In case I have any query related to the admission process, whom can I approach?
Appropriate help desks will be set up to help the candidates with any query related to the admission process. These desks will be functional during the admission period from 9 to 6.
- Is it compulsory to appear for the entrance exam to be eligible for the education courses offered by RCI?
Yes. All the candidates desirous of admission into B.Ed, M.Ed and diploma courses offered by the RCI need to clear the AIOAT 2022 exam.