AIMA UGAT 2022– An UnderGraduate Admission Test (UGAT) is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) to select the candidates for admission into management courses of different participating institutes. Selected candidates will be offered enrolment into IMBA, BBA, BCA and BHM courses as per their choice and eligibility. The exam is conducted in offline as well as online mode and the application form is also made available in both these modes. Complete details related to the AIMA UGAT 2022 can be found from this article below.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Important Dates
The table below presents the tentative dates related to AIMA UGAT 2022:
For Paper Based Test
|Availability of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit the application with offline payment||June 2022|
|Last date to submit the application with online payment||June 2022|
|Issue of admit card||June 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||July 2022|
|Result announcement||July 2022|
For Internet Based Test
|IBT I||IBT II|
|Availability of application form||January 2022||January 2022|
|Last date to submit the application with offline payment||June 2022||July 2022|
|Last date to submit the application with online payment||June 2022||July 2022|
|Issue of admit card||June 2022||July 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||July 2022||July 2022|
|Result announcement||July 2022||July 2022|
AIMA UGAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the AIMA UGAT 2022 are provided below:
- A pass in class 12th or its equivalent exam in any stream from a recognized board is required in order to be eligible.
- The candidates who will appear in their class 12th exam in the year 2022 can apply for the exam too given that they will clear the exam before the admission.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates will able to fill and submit their application form for AIMA UGAT 2022 through online mode by visiting the official website https://www.aima.in/ or can purchase the offline form from listed institutes. It is suggested that the candidates fill their application form before the last prescribed date as late applications will not be considered.
- Interested candidates first need to register themselves by submitting a registration form.
- After registration, a user id and password will be generated using which the candidates can fill the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal, academic, contact and other details.
- Candidates’ photograph and signature in scanned format should also be uploaded into the application form.
- All the details should be filled very carefully into the application form as any incorrect information can it liable for rejection.
- The duly filled application form can then be submitted with the prescribed application fee. Online applications can be submitted online whereas offline application should be sent to AIMA.
- A hard copy of the application form should be kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
- The non-refundable application fee for AIMA UGAT will be Rs. 650/-.
- Payment of fee can be done online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking facility or offline using demand draft.
- In case of demand draft, the draft should be drawn in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi.
- For offline application purchased from the institute, the application fee can be paid via cash.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern overview for AIMA UGAT 2022 below:
- Mode of exam: Both PBT and IBT
- Duration of exam:
- For IMBA, BBA, BCA courses: 2 hours
- For BHM course: 3 hours
- Question paper language: English and Hindi
- Number of questions:
- For IMBA, BBA, BCA courses: 130
- For BHM course: 180
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks:
- For IMBA, BBA, BCA courses: 130
- For BHM course: 180
- Marking scheme: For each right answer, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
|Topics||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration|
|English Language||40 questions||40 marks||120 minutes (common for all courses)|
|Numerical & Data Analysis||30 questions||30 marks|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||30 questions||30 marks|
|General Knowledge||30 questions||30 marks|
|Total||130 questions||130 marks|
|Service Aptitude||25 questions||25 marks||60 minutes (for BHM only)|
|Scientific Aptitude||25 questions||25 marks|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
AIMA UGAT 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for the undergraduate exam will be released online on the official website of AIMA.
- Candidates can download their admit card using registration details such as registration number, password, etc.
- After downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center on the day of exam.
- The candidates reporting to the exam center without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Admit card will also be required at the time of admission to different management institutes and therefore should be kept safe.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Result
- Result of the UGAT 2022exam will be declared online and can be checked by the candidates from the official website.
- Candidates will also be able to download their score card from the website using their registration number and roll number.
- Using this score, the candidates can apply for admission to different participating management institutes.
- Rest process of admission will be carried out as per the rules of the participating institutes.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Admission
- Score of the candidates will be sent to the participating institutes of their choice.
- Qualified candidates will be invited by the specific institutes given that the candidates meet all the requirements of admission.
- Details of the admission will be communicated to the candidates by the institutes for which they have applied for.
- Candidates should report to those institutes along with all their documents in original and photocopy as per the given schedule.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified only after which they will be considered for admission.
- After final admission is granted, the candidates should complete all the formalities and secure their seat.
AIMA UGAT 2022 FAQs
Question 1: Where can I find the details of my UGAT test center?
Answer: Details of the test like center, date and time along with the basic details of the candidates like name, form number, roll number, etc will be mentioned in the UGAT admit card.
Question 2: Is there any age bar to appear in UGAT?
Answer: There is no age bar to appear in UGAT.
Question 3: Is there any provision for negative marking in the entrance test?
Answer: Yes, there will be negative marking for wrong answers.
Question 4: Will I be allowed to provide my choice for management institutes in which I seek admission?
Answer: The candidates will be allowed to provide five choices for participating institutes where they want their UGAT score to be sent. This option will be activated after registration is over. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these choices.
Question 5: In case of any query, whom should I contact?
Answer: For any clarification, the candidates can contact at the following address:
- Contact address: Manager-UGAT, All India Management Association, 15, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar, Part-III, New Delhi -110024
- Tel no.: 011 – 47673016 (D), 4767300 Ext. 816, 782
- Email id: [email protected]